Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

At least you get to go, in my dreams about the concert I don't make it at all :boxed::roftl: Well I had this one dream where I was on Schiphol and I was wearing my dodgy holiday tour vest and then someone asked me where to find something in english (don't remember what) So i was thinking "O great now I have to speak english" and i turned around and it was MIKA :shocked:

And then I just stood there all shaken and then I woke up :roftl:

Aaah but at least he was there to give you a private gig:naughty:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't:naughty:

I dreamed Mika was a hermaphrodite:boxed:Complete with boobies:naughty:

He wore a golden top (the top Saranayde wore at the afterparty) and black skinny jeans, with the golden stripe you know?

Saranayde wore a weird outfit.

And then they sang a very weird song, and everyone loved it, but I thought it was really bad, and was dissapointed. Then I fainted. Then I woke up (in my dream) and discovered I was dreaming, and then it started all over again, but now they just sang relax, while smoking the most giant cigarette ever.:blink:

Yeah, Why not?:wink2:

I had another weird dream again about the gig. Madonna was there (again! is that a sign?) and desperately wanted me to sit next to her and Mika performed with Belgian Mika...how weird is that?:naughty:

I had a dream about mika and madonna being together and having a daughter:naughty: kinda weird lol!!

Belive me I'd love to come alone but my parents wouldn't let me and I wouldn't like being in Amsterdam all alone:P

Imagine a 14 year old girl in Amsterdam all by her self lol:naughty:

Don't worry Ing, we're gonna have a great time no matter what :mf_boff:

I hope so, right now my mood is spoilt and everyone pisses me off. Don't you think we're kinda overreacting on this matter?

I really don't...we kinda grew fond of the band.didn't we?

and it's been handled just so wrong...

the new guy may be a great person and a great musician but with this,things have been screwed up for him