Adele wanted to be Mika's big girl on the Brits!!!

OhMyMika!!

From Sun...

Beer good girl please, Adele

RECORD bosses are already finding themselves having to reign in lively ADELE.

The chatty lass, who will perform with MARK RONSON at The Brit Awards, told them she wanted to be MIKA’s Big Girl at the ceremony next Wednesday.

At a London Fashion Week party on Tuesday night, she said: “I wanted to wear a flamboyant dress and dance on the table as Mika sung Big Girl.

“I thought it would be brilliant but my record company said ‘No way’.”

I think Adele is a cracker. And she’s bound to be up for a right tear-up at the UK’s biggest music awards.

At the bash on Tuesday loads of perfectly groomed fashion people strutted their funky stuff around the chocolate treat-laden table.

But Adele was more interested in finding somewhere to line up her free beverages. Good girl.

With a bit of chocolate stuck to her forehead, she cheerily added: “I’ve been loving all of the parties recently – so much free booze.”

Forget Chasing Pavements Adele, you could start chasing after my Caner Of The Year gong at this rate

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article804328.ece

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that's so funny! I love Adele anyway..

........but it's the sun

Adele sounds like a great party person. She wants to watch the booze though, or she might end up like Amy, and we wouldn't want that.

Still, Amy DID win 5 Grammys...

Anyway, Adele is great. She just looks, and acts like an ordinary person, instead of putting on airs and graces. But the Sun could be making things up as usual. I actually hope Mika doesn't sing Big Girl. I'd like him to sing something different. Like when he sang I've Got Life, on Jools Holland. But maybe for The Brits, he could sing something from his new album

Adele sounds like a great party person. She wants to watch the booze though, or she might end up like Amy, and we wouldn't want that.

Still, Amy DID win 5 Grammys...

Anyway, Adele is great. She just looks, and acts like an ordinary person, instead of putting on airs and graces. But the Sun could be making things up as usual. I actually hope Mika doesn't sing Big Girl. I'd like him to sing something different. Like when he sang I've Got Life, on Jools Holland. But maybe for The Brits, he could sing something from his new album

i noe i hope she doesn't change with fame..

If she's going to blurt things out like that she should get threatened with a ban, like they threatened Mika the other week, and he didn't really say anything!

This is from the Sun then? Well I guess I'm not surprised, and they really ought to keep it shut and not get performers in trouble.

Maybe the Brit organisers should put a ban on The Sun for saying anything, and not keep hassling the performers.

If she's going to blurt things out like that she should get threatened with a ban, like they threatened Mika the other week, and he didn't really say anything!

This is from the Sun then? Well I guess I'm not surprised, and they really ought to keep it shut and not get performers in trouble.

Maybe the Brit organisers should put a ban on The Sun for saying anything, and not keep hassling the performers.

Don't get carried away... that threat about the ban was just a stupid misquote, too...:wink2: