Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Thanks!

So it's supposed to be over now.... :(

But that's good because reports come sooner!! :punk:

I won't be here for the reports!!:crybaby:

I have to go over my mom's friend's house because she wants to teach me how to make jam...?

:tears:

It's going to be a looong read when I get back.:naughty:

I won't be here for the reports!!:crybaby:

I have to go over my mom's friend's house because she wants to teach me how to make jam...?

It's going to be a looong read when I get back.:naughty:

:roftl: Jam! Well that's nice.. Have fun!!

:naughty: The reports won't be going anywhere. They'll be right here when you get back. :roll1:

Is it just me or did the keyboard intro to Relax sound...erm...different. :mf_rosetinted:

And Mika doesn't sound bad, per se; but I do hear the nasally-ness you guys are hearing. I think it might be a balance thing, that one or more backing mics are too loud in comparison to Mika's mic.

That said, it's sooo nice to hear him playing live again. :blush-anim-cl:

Who wishes they were in Belgium?! Can I get a "what-what"?!! :roftl:

:roftl: Jam! Well that's nice.. Have fun!!

:naughty: The reports won't be going anywhere. They'll be right here when you get back. :roll1:

:lmfao:

I know. It's so random. I tried to have this day as clear as possible. I even canceled my driving test and everything. But my mom told the lady I was coming but she didn't ask me first.:naughty:

So, yeah. I have those reports to look forward to when I get back. Thanks! I probably will end up having fun.:wink2:

I understand he wants to be careful with his voice for tomorrow, but still...he sounds nasal. Kinda as if he's ill or so:blink:

He better not be ill.

That would be the worst. :no:

Hopefully he's just trying to make his voice preserved for tomorrow so it can be in tip top shape.

Is it just me or did the keyboard intro to Relax sound...erm...different. :mf_rosetinted:

And Mika doesn't sound bad, per se; but I do hear the nasally-ness you guys are hearing. I think it might be a balance thing, that one or more backing mics are too loud in comparison to Mika's mic.

That said, it's sooo nice to hear him playing live again. :blush-anim-cl:

Who wishes they were in Belgium?! Can I get a "what-what"?!! :roftl:

I like the new keyboardsound:naughty:Actually I liked this intro more than how Luke did it:fisch: DONT KILL ME!:shocked:

Yeah, that may be it.

Me! Me!:mf_boff: *puts hand in the air*