Rock Werchter festival - Werchter: 7:10-8:10 pm (Belgium)

Pamette

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Mika hired an invisible guy to play the keyboard... We've seen a pic of every band member apart from the kb player. Odd.

Maybe the new kb is REALLY skinny. Or a kid:naughty:

And now I gotta go.

See you tomorrow, and will read EVERYTHING:mf_rosetinted:

First of all thanks to HELEN , then the other mfcers who gave us sounds and photos!!!

Well , Relax was the reason why i was bewitched by Mika , this new version is less emotional for me .But , he could'nt give the same show forever, don't you think?

Relax was always special to me, even more so when played live. I still have those magic few minutes burned in my mind when I watched Mika perform it live right in front of me the very first time I saw him for real. I guess I'll have to keep the memory in that safe place and take extra care of it :naughty:

That new beginning totally failed to impress me. It sounds just so wrong. But that's just my opinion.

I wonder if Mika hired an invisible guy to play the keyboard... We've seen a pic of every band member apart from the kb player. Odd.

Recorded track? but no, someone has to be there helping the mikster with the piano parts :kaf:

I think I have to disagree with most of you! I really DO like this version of Relax, the end of BG is a bit weird (probably because of the recording?), but I love the voice at the beginning of BG - so cute!

Can't wait to see/hear more about this gig. I wish I could have gone there, but I decided to go to Amsterdam instead.

9712668.jpg

9712454.jpg

I really like the first picture for some reason, but why the hell is Mika wearing a rug?:blink: I hope this doesn't become a new trend..

Ooh, the braces make a comeback, nice. :thumb_yello:

I'm just listening to Relax now, Mika does sound a bit nasaly.:naughty:

Other than that, I think everything else sounds pretty good.

Maybe the new kb is REALLY skinny. Or a kid:naughty:

And now I gotta go.

See you tomorrow, and will read EVERYTHING:mf_rosetinted:

Or it's just the wind :mf_rosetinted:

Bye! Have fun reading over 100 pages tomorrow!! :punk:

I really like the first picture for some reason, but why the hell is Mika wearing a rug?:blink: I hope this doesn't become a new trend..

Ooh, the braces make a comeback, nice. :thumb_yello:

I'm just listening to Relax now, Mika does sound a bit nasaly.:naughty:

Other than that, I think everything else sounds pretty good.

I think it looks like a tea towel....for when he has to mop up his tea:bleh: :naughty: