Mika's Eyes...

iadoremika

What colour are Mika's eyes?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What colour are Mika's eyes?

• Hazel!
    • Brown!

If Mika walked up to us and said What Color Are My Eyes, I would have to say brown. Whether or not they are brown, hazel, or rainbow colored, they sure are dreamy.:wub2:

He he...

If Mica walked up to me and...wait right there...Mica...walking towards me?!? That only happens im my dreams...

But I do have to agree with you ladies...Mica's eyes are dreamy...along with many other things about him :das:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He he...

If Mica walked up to me and...wait right there...Mica...walking towards me?!? That only happens im my dreams...

But I do have to agree with you ladies...Mica's eyes are dreamy...along with many other things about him :das:

:naughty: I love that smiley: :das: Yeah Mika walking up to me and asking me what color are his eyes is a dream. Of course it would be like five minutes because I would just be staring at them.:naughty:

:naughty: I love that smiley: :das: Yeah Mika walking up to me and asking me what color are his eyes is a dream. Of course it would be like five minutes because I would just be staring at them.:naughty:

You too?!? I LOVE that smiley as well. It honestly makes me giggle sometimes...

:das:

this was my original favorite smiley :plane:

dunno why, i just like it lol. The scarf is stylin'

He he

For some reason it reminds me kind of like Snoopy...

I was going to say the same thing! It totally reminds me of Snoopy!

150px-Snoopy_wwi_ace_lb.jpg

well i have lovely blue eyes, and mikas eyes are brown (??) is wat it sounds like...idk lol it could be either, sometimes i think theyre brown, when others they look a little more hazel..but i think they are more on the browner side

Blue eyes? Nice...I have hazel eyes.

then again...what is the major difference between the two?

Brown eyes are...brown. And, what I see them as, hazel eyes have green and brown in them.

MikaOorJan08Small.jpg

pink13.jpg

*loves this thread for it's gigantic pictures*

I will admit that color is really all a matter of opinion though.

But at a glance i'm sure that most people would say brown. upon close inspection, most eye colors could be argues anyways.

Do all eye's have different colours in them? If we looked this close at anybody's eyes would we find different colours? If we shines bright lights on any brown eyes would they look more colourful? *wonders*

Yes, they are hazel in the extreme close ups taken under the intense lighting of a photoshoot or red carpet thingy. But they are brown under normal conditions.

I think that makes them brown.

... and hazel.

*loves this thread for it's gigantic pictures*

Do all eye's have different colours in them? If we looked this close at anybody's eyes would we find different colours? If we shines bright lights on any brown eyes would they look more colourful? *wonders*

Yes, they are hazel in the extreme close ups taken under the intense lighting of a photoshoot or red carpet thingy. But they are brown under normal conditions.

I think that makes them brown.

... and hazel.

Well they look hazel to me 90% of the time

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/Ogrebattle/MIKA%202/pink13.jpg

Do you believe that they're hazel now?!

It's so obvious. I don't understand why people won't agree that his eyes are indeed hazel. Ugh.

Holy crap, Nono - you can see his nose hairs! Where did you find that?! Quick, someone get the boy some tweezers! :lmao:

You know, they look hazel when I look directly at that pic, but when I view it from an angle, they look browner...must be my monitor...:fisch:

Holy crap, Nono - you can see his nose hairs! Where did you find that?! Quick, someone get the boy some tweezers! :lmao:

You know, they look hazel when I look directly at that pic, but when I view it from an angle, they look browner...must be my monitor...:fisch:

I have my ways.:cool:

You're hurting his feelings :no:

haha

At least he's not a woman with nose hairs....that would just be weird.