Mika's Eyes...

iadoremika

What colour are Mika's eyes?  

237 members have voted

1. 1. What colour are Mika's eyes?

• Hazel!
    • Brown!

But to be honest, I think this conversation is pretty funny. I would never have thought that deciding on Mika's eye colour would be so hard. We really love to discuss everything, don't we. :naughty:

Maybe we should ask Mika, I think we're entitled to have a proper answer once we're officially official. :mf_rosetinted:

We really do need to ask him...PERSONALLY...he he

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What colour do you think Mika's eyes are?

Browse through this thread and look and photos and see...

There is even a poll...you can even vote for your choice:thumb_yello:

I definately think Mika's eyes are hazel .

Totally...I've never seen them brown, except when it's quite dark in the room. And when there is much light, they look greenish

My eyes colour changes slightly depending on the day. Don't know why, but I think it has to do with the lines of the iris changing a bit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Greyeyes.jpg >> my eyes

Wikipedia sees grey, I say light blue

there's a reason why Katje is right.

The colour Mika says his eyes are, the colour they are. who's gonna say the contrary then?? :naughty:

Totally...I've never seen them brown, except when it's quite dark in the room. And when there is much light, they look greenish

My eyes colour changes slightly depending on the day. Don't know why, but I think it has to do with the lines of the iris changing a bit

Cool!!! I can totally agree with you...if the lighting is real dark and crappy...Mika's eyes look brown but otherwise I see them as hazel!!!

I can understand the theory, but I'm still not convinced that incomplete dominance of brown over blue produces hazel. Because that is not what I see in my family (mother: brown, father: blue, 3 grandparents blue, 1 brown > 2 kids brown and 1 blue, no hazel there).

The incomplete dominance gene is a gene in its own right - if you see what I mean. It's not like mixing paint - brown plus blue = hazel. So your mother has one gene for blue and one gene for brown, your father has only genes for blue.

In my family we have the incomplete dominance gene, but there is still a wide variation in colour, eg my dad definitely has hazel eyes, but you would say my brother has brown eyes (though they're not if you look very closely). And I have hazel eyes and they're not even the same colour as each other!:roftl:

I am quite happy to look very closely into Mika's eyes:mf_lustslow: (for the purposes of science, you understand).

Ha ha...me to. For purely *cough* scientific purposes :das:

I'm a future scientist. Really. So I find your chat about eye color gens very interesting :thumb_yello: And even more interesting if it's about Mika; my friends are begging me to create a method to clonate him :naughty:

still don't know what an apple is. Can anybody PM me?

I'm a future scientist. Really. So I find your chat about eye color gens very interesting :thumb_yello: And even more interesting if it's about Mika; my friends are begging me to create a method to clonate him :naughty:

Oh...I see...that's so awesome. What kind of scientist? I want to study either radio and television arts or journalism (but that's not for another year or two) because I would like to work in the media. I figure, it's better that I do something that will interest me, so I will like going to work each day:thumb_yello:...much like how you are interested in science.

PS: When that Mika clone is created...let me know...he he

Oh...I see...that's so awesome. What kind of scientist? I want to study either radio and television arts or journalism (but that's not for another year or two) because I would like to work in the media. I figure, it's better that I do something that will interest me, so I will like going to work each day:thumb_yello:...much like how you are interested in science.

PS: When that Mika clone is created...let me know...he he

I'm studying Biotechnology and Molecular Biology (it's an only carrer with two names :naughty:)

So I'm gonna work with cells, and genetics...that's why my friends want me to do something illegal and not ethical like clons :roftl: My college fellows say it will be allowed in the future...I dunno... :rolleyes:

Working in the media sounds good, but I'm not good at that. So you'll have to do it for me :naughty:. Who knows, maybe you can be close to Mika if someday he visits your country...

I'm studying Biotechnology and Molecular Biology (it's an only carrer with two names :naughty:)

So I'm gonna work with cells, and genetics...that's why my friends want me to do something illegal and not ethical like clons :roftl: My college fellows say it will be allowed in the future...I dunno... :rolleyes:

Working in the media sounds good, but I'm not good at that. So you'll have to do it for me :naughty:. Who knows, maybe you can be close to Mika if someday he visits your country...

That's so awesome. I am not even smart enough to do that...science just makes my brain hurt...hehe

Hopefully Mika will visit Canada again (he has come to Canada on more than one ocassion)...I mean he did say he wants to do a proper Canadian tour...so I'll be waiting for that. Haha...maybe I can get close to Mika...hehe...afterall I DO want to become a LG really badly!!!

it won't let me vote! this dumb message keeps coming up.

I'm no expert on this. So what I would do is contact one of the moderators and explain your problem and they may be able to help you:thumb_yello:

PS: What colour were you wanting to vote for?

i am 14 and i would like (in the future) to be a Molecular Biologist that is very cool, id like to research diseases so i guess its a little more ethical than cloning