The Butterfly Lounge & Mika

Guest MsDivine

Do you feel that Mika is representing Big Girls at his show in a positive manner?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel that Mika is representing Big Girls at his show in a positive manner?

• Absolutely!
    • I don't really think so!
    • The Big Girls look great in their costumes, so who cares what they do!
    • Big Girls bending over during concert and shaking their butts is not very positive!
    • If the audience is laughing at them I would say NO!
    • Depends on which live performance you have seen.

And sometimes someone who is really good looking can been seen as disgusting because they don't have a nice personality. That just goes to show that a personality can be way more sexy than what you look like.:biggrin2:

It's so true! :punk:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he is, even if they didn't come out in corsettes all he is saying to me is that people come in different shapes or sizes no matter what wrapping they come in they are beautiful and have a right to be and feel beautiful and it's about time we stopped pointing fingers at people purley for how they look from the outside.

POSITIVE!!! hell yeah.:punk:

Also not all size 0's feel or look beautiful, it all comes from your own self confidence and self worth.

Of course he is, even if they didn't come out in corsettes all he is saying to me is that people come in different shapes or sizes no matter what wrapping they come in they are beautiful and have a right to be and feel beautiful and it's about time we stopped pointing fingers at people purley for how they look from the outside.

POSITIVE!!! hell yeah.:punk:

Also not all size 0's feel or look beautiful, it all comes from your own self confidence and self worth.

I like that..."no matter what wrapping the come in". That's a good one:biggrin2: