Victoria Line shut -HELP! lol

MikaRMS

Some of you may know that the Victoria Line thingy has been closed. This is the tube i needed to use to get back from the Brixton gig... :boxed: I'm not allowed to stay the night at a hotel or anywhere and mum and me dont want to get a bus at midnight in BRIXTON. Any suggestions on how to get home??? :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may know that the Victoria Line thingy has been closed. This is the tube i needed to use to get back from the Brixton gig... :boxed: I'm not allowed to stay the night at a hotel or anywhere and mum and me dont want to get a bus at midnight in BRIXTON. Any suggestions on how to get home??? :blush-anim-cl:

Where do you need to get back to?

Okay I have no idea what you're all talking about but my hotel's across from Hyde Park and i'll need to get back there too :mf_rosetinted:

I do know it's a long distance from Brixton.. so what would my transport options be?

thansk:thumb_yello:

There is only 1 tube line going to/from brixton, its shut. Thats what were talking about. So your plan is failed there.

I reckon most people will walk to Stockwell although there is a train to Victoria (mainline) up until just before midnight I think.

I have to be back to liverpool street by midnight otherwise I turn into a pumpkin

taxi's are scary. I got in one in new york city and i spilled sprite allover my lap because of the wonky driving and i look like i peed in my skirt

Our taxi in New York was so much fun. It was like a rollercoaster ride. We had to stop about 12 times on the way to the hotel because the boot/trunk was broken and our suitcases kept flying out and hitting other cars :wub2:

Our taxi in New York was so much fun. It was like a rollercoaster ride. We had to stop about 12 times on the way to the hotel because the boot/trunk was broken and our suitcases kept flying out and hitting other cars :wub2:

Trick is to pay the drivers after you where you need to be or they will drive like an idiot.

And that makes them scary how?

*cough* I said WONKY DRIVING. does that not give you any idea of how frightened i was? A girl from a small town in canada in a big city in her first cab that drived like a loonatic and he spoke in a ,low voice and was shifty.

LOL. I am too paranoid to enjoy rollercaosters.

*cough* I said WONKY DRIVING. does that not give you any idea of how frightened i was? A girl from a small town in canada in a big city in her first cab that drived like a loonatic and he spoke in a ,low voice and was shifty.

LOL. I am too paranoid to enjoy rollercaosters.

What i mean is, it could have been worse.