The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

Hello Clare, Leonita and all other lovely Mika fans,

I am in New Jersey, USA. A Oldling (38) and a mom of 2 DD's. Who went to see Mika in NYC 2/2.

hello, Jamie!

OK, - what are DDs?

darling daughters I think!! :thumb_yello:

Hi. :biggrin2:

Hi Diana :huglove:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't mean it as a hole i ment the new icons i added :roftl: *slaps*

It just has bits form the song relax, it says relax, and then beside it it has are we playing with fire?

She was napping on the couch and now she is eating. And simba was sniffing her bum-oley but now he is wandering around.

Oh.:blush-anim-cl:

Hi miss!

How are you this evening? Is your shoulder a bit better?

Oooh and!! Are you dressing up for Brixton?

I've finally decided what I'll wear today. :blush-anim-cl:

My shoulder is still painful - but the pain killers are helping!!

I will be wearing my coat - but not sure what else I am wearing!

Is your outfit a secret? :wink2:

My shoulder is still painful - but the pain killers are helping!!

I will be wearing my coat - but not sure what else I am wearing!

Is your outfit a secret? :wink2:

Glad the painkillers are helping. :thumb_yello:

Ah the one you decorated? That's lovely!

My outfit is not a secret, it is a bit silly though.

Do you want me to show you?

Yes please :D

Alright. Well first I was going to go with this but I made that corset ages ago and gained a little weight in the meantime.. So it's very tight and impractical..

So now it'll be this instead.

(Yes I have a framed picture of Mika in my room. I know this as I put it there myself.) :naughty:

Alright. Well first I was going to go with this but I made that corset ages ago and gained a little weight in the meantime.. So it's very tight and impractical..

So now it'll be this instead.

(Yes I have a framed picture of Mika in my room. I know this as I put it there myself.) :naughty:

Wow - love the fluffy boots!! And the skirt, and netting looks

good too!! :thumb_yello:

Hey Y'all! Hope y'all had a wonderful Saturday evening. I'm actually still sitting here in my PJ's thinking about going back to bed. But, I have to go find a Mardi Gras mask for tonight and a pair of pants that fit. Nothing fits me anymore. I looked like a bag lady walking around yesterday....my pants were going pass my hips and my shirt was about 4 sizes too big. Not complaining...just need some new clothes. LOL Need to start prioritizing here. Like we can do that in the Mika world right?

Well, I think the PCD finally hit. I had some sleep and now, I'm ready to go again. Just wish I could.

Anyways, wish I could be with y'all this summer to see his gigs. That would be so much fun.

I am going now.

See you in the morning.

Night Clare! xx

Wow - love the fluffy boots!! And the skirt, and netting looks

good too!! :thumb_yello:

Woo glad you like it!

The fluffys are legwarmers actually. I made them ages ago and used to wear them daily to school. :roftl:

Hey Y'all! Hope y'all had a wonderful Saturday evening. I'm actually still sitting here in my PJ's thinking about going back to bed. But, I have to go find a Mardi Gras mask for tonight and a pair of pants that fit. Nothing fits me anymore. I looked like a bag lady walking around yesterday....my pants were going pass my hips and my shirt was about 4 sizes too big. Not complaining...just need some new clothes. LOL Need to start prioritizing here. Like we can do that in the Mika world right?

Well, I think the PCD finally hit. I had some sleep and now, I'm ready to go again. Just wish I could.

Anyways, wish I could be with y'all this summer to see his gigs. That would be so much fun.

Awww - hope you get over it quickly honey. You will just have to get

a large copy of that picture and make it into poster size for your

bedroom!! :wink2:

LOL!! I'm actually debating weather it's PCD or PMS. Going through that right now...I'm thinking PMS! I get really emotional during this time. I'll be over it tomorrow probably. :naughty:

Awww - hope you get over it quickly honey. You will just have to get

a large copy of that picture and make it into poster size for your

bedroom!! :wink2: