Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, this made me laugh out loud. :naughty:

Feeling a bit down today :tears: because I realised that there will be no gigs for us to behave badly at for a long time :no:

The second album can't come too soon. (Mika - what happened to the sad songs EP? at least it would tide us over)

Rutro..guess the puppy thought he would help out a little. That bites!

Aahh! I am so upset at the moment. My puppy got into my knitting and ATE my knitting needles and tore up my yarn.:thumbdown:

Raises hand....I'm here. How are you?

Hello! Anyone here?:thumb_yello:

Kath!!!!! (Cattie Gurls mom here)

Welcome back!:wub2:

For some reason, this made me laugh out loud. :naughty:

Rutro..guess the puppy thought he would help out a little. That bites!

Raises hand....I'm here. How are you?

HELLO!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Sorry...............just been wandering the threads! How are you both?

I am ok thank you. I am still somehwhat disillusioned re the goings on of some of the MFC this week but I guess I will just have to get over it! I am just not feeling as bright and breezy as usual!

I'm here, kind of. I keep checking back.:naughty: Right now, I'm dealing with the yarn, trying to find my yarn winder to see how damaged it all is. Knitting needles are GONE. Completely eaten.

OH oh!!! Hiya!!!

Hellooo - I have just come home and the dogs have eaten a bag of pipe cleaners and stick on googly eyes!!!!

Oh no! Mine ate a Brio tree and some popsicle stick art that my kids made too. I don't know what is with this puppy and wooden things.

How are you doing? Kath, are you off your Mika cloud?

Oh no! Mine ate a Brio tree and some popsicle stick art that my kids made too. I don't know what is with this puppy and wooden things.

How are you doing? Kath, are you off your Mika cloud?

Oh yes!:naughty:

No worries Kath - was a nice night - pity not all got to meet him due to some monopolisation - I had left before this so cant really comment!

As I said to SL earlier I think it is just the way it is going to be now.

I think for me....it has just come as a shock. I know that we always knew that things would change but I am just shocked at how far people will stoop...I was not prepared for that :thumbdown:

I think for me....it has just come as a shock. I know that we always knew that things would change but I am just shocked at how far people will stoop...I was not prepared for that :thumbdown:

maybe its because we are older - if it was us and Duran Duran time - maybe we would be compleyelt starry eyed and not think of any one else.

ok gotta go - theo kicking me off!!

be back later xxxxx

Hello girls!:wub2:

I feel the same way, Kath! What is happening here? Next week I am having my MFC birthday, and for a moment today I thought I was not going to be here. :thumbdown: I hate the (almost, but not really) hidden anger and envie. For a while earlier I felt guilty of being a foreigner. :shocked:

But the thought of my beloved oldlings made me come back, of course. :thumb_yello:

Hey ho Oldlings!

What a week this has been.

Blimey, I'm shattered.

I may have an early night tonight, all this partying can be a bit tiring, ha ha.

Mika and Andy are the nicest guys I've ever met and it's a real pleasure being around them. Andy is great to have a laugh with and he is great to talk to. With Mika it's fun to make him laugh, I really enjoyed the random questions getting him laughing was so sweet and it felt good to make him laugh.

The shows were great and last night was totally amazing, I haven't had such a great time in like, forever. Wish Robi,Kath Abby, Wendy, Bexx and Sara could have been there.

HELLO!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Sorry...............just been wandering the threads! How are you both?

I am ok thank you. I am still somehwhat disillusioned re the goings on of some of the MFC this week but I guess I will just have to get over it! I am just not feeling as bright and breezy as usual!

Doing well, Kath.....sorry for the delayed response...keep getting caught up in other thread, having to do actual things around here, etc...lol

Good, went and shoveled more snow but the kids will be home soon. It's an early release day which means they come home 2 hours earlier than usual. In about 20 minutes, actually.

What's making your Friday fantastic?

My manfriend Dale came to see me.

Hello!

Oh Martine...sorry to here you have felt so disillusioned....but I know exactly what you mean! I think a lot of us are feeling somewhat subdued and not really ourselves but I am sure we will recover, at least here in the oldlings :thumb_yello:

Rose.............glad you had an awesome time :thumb_yello: I agree........Mika and Andy are both a delight:thumb_yello:

Doing well, Kath.....sorry for the delayed response...keep getting caught up in other thread, having to do actual things around here, etc...lol

Oh no..............not real life!!!:naughty::thumbdown:

My manfriend Dale came to see me.

That is good Clare...glad you are a happy bunny....not too many of those around here at the mo...except Rose of course!!!:naughty:

Hello!

Oh Martine...sorry to here you have felt so disillusioned....but I know exactly what you mean! I think a lot of us are feeling somewhat subdued and not really ourselves but I am sure we will recover, at least here in the oldlings :thumb_yello:

Rose.............glad you had an awesome time :thumb_yello: I agree........Mika and Andy are both a delight:thumb_yello:

Hello Kath.

How's you?

*waves*

Haven't read the forum yet, have been busy uploading pics all afternoon and evening, so I have no idea what's going on here - but it doesn't sound very positive to me... :blink:

Oh well. I had a great week with my fellow MFCers and I enjoyed last night. Too bad not all the Oldlings were there... :sad:

Back to Real Life now - I miss London already...

I know.

You got anything planned?

No not really, just a weekend sorting a very messy houes!:naughty: Have you ?

*waves*

Haven't read the forum yet, have been busy uploading pics all afternoon and evening, so I have no idea what's going on here - but it doesn't sound very positive to me... :blink:

Oh well. I had a great week with my fellow MFCers and I enjoyed last night. Too bad not all the Oldlings were there... :sad:

Blue.........great to see you! Sorry I did not get to see much of you in London...I have a nice pic of you though!:naughty:

Must go for a bit...back soon

Back to Real Life now - I miss London already...