• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi folks, to everyone attending the London gigs in the next couple of days,

HAVE A TRULY WONDERFUL TIME

I'm quite sure you all will. I'm looking forward to going myself on Thursday.

Yo Mika!

Hi folks, to everyone attending the London gigs in the next couple of days,

HAVE A TRULY WONDERFUL TIME

I'm quite sure you all will. I'm looking forward to going myself on Thursday.

Yo Mika!

Yaaay, Shari.

How's you?

Hi Shari, Clare and Happikali!

How are you all?

Shari, I saw the pics of your hubbies tattoos. Mine is getting his lasered away too. He has to go next friday, for the last time. It looks painful, though he says it isn't. :blink:

Hi Martine. How's you?

Hi Martine. How's you?

I'm fine, Clare. But I have the sunday evening blues, just a bit. I have to work tomorrow, and I don't know if I can keep my mind with it. I will be with all the oldlings in London in my thoughts. :blink: My boss is not going to be pleased with me. I predict a difficult monday. :roftl:

Hello Martine, what a coincidence, your husband too getting laser treatment. Brian said it hurt as much as a rubber band twanging on your hand for 15 mins.

Uncomfortable but worth the results. Why is your hubby (don't know his name sorry) getting them removed for? Can I ask where they are being removed from?

Hope you are recovered from your cold now and still not smoking???

I'm fine, Clare. But I have the sunday evening blues, just a bit. I have to work tomorrow, and I don't know if I can keep my mind with it. I will be with all the oldlings in London in my thoughts. :blink: My boss is not going to be pleased with me. I predict a difficult monday. :roftl:

Meaning to say you have to miss the concert. That's bad.

Try to keep your mind on your work.

Hello Martine, what a coincidence, your husband too getting laser treatment. Brian said it hurt as much as a rubber band twanging on your hand for 15 mins.

Uncomfortable but worth the results. Why is your hubby (don't know his name sorry) getting them removed for? Can I ask where they are being removed from?

Hope you are recovered from your cold now and still not smoking???

His name is Marc. They are removed from both of his arms. The result is amazing. He was so tired of them, a young man's mistake. It's gone on one arm after two treatments, the other needs another next friday. It's not really cheap, but it's so worth it. Till now he spend ap. 300 euro on it.

And thanks so much for asking!! No, I still don't smoke. :biggrin2:

Great news for you Martine with still stopping smoking. Proud of ya gal.

I know what you mean about a young mans mistake. Same here, and yes it is expensive, but worth it. Especially for Brian doing magic entertainment. tattoos do put you in a pigeon hole I'm afraid.

Do you have one? I don't...

Great news for you Martine with still stopping smoking. Proud of ya gal.

I know what you mean about a young mans mistake. Same here, and yes it is expensive, but worth it. Especially for Brian doing magic entertainment. tattoos do put you in a pigeon hole I'm afraid.

Do you have one? I don't...

So how's your weekend been Shari?

Bri has not had a gig this weekend Clare so we have spent it together for a change.

Been looking at new TV's this afternoon though. Ours is prob going to go "bang" before long I think! What have you been up to?

No Martine, I hate needles too. A right wimp I am. However I was talked into acupuncture for my arthritis and it's amazing. What's more amazing is me HAVING acupuncture!!! LOL!

Bri has not had a gig this weekend Clare so we have spent it together for a change.

Been looking at new TV's this afternoon though. Ours is prob going to go "bang" before long I think! What have you been up to?

No Martine, I hate needles too. A right wimp I am. However I was talked into acupuncture for my arthritis and it's amazing. What's more amazing is me HAVING acupuncture!!! LOL!

Awww that's nice. Dad's been doing some moving around of the furniture in the computer room. He bought some speakers for his hi-fi system and they stuck out a bit, so were in the way as you walked in.

My computer is at a different place now. In the corner.

Hiya Vicky, have a safe and pleasant journey tomorrow. Will be thinking of you ALL day! Enjoy every moment. Are you taking a camera?

Thanks Shari!:wink2:

I'll text you and keep you updated!

also will do the live link as and when needed !:punk:

I think i'll take my camera though not hoping for much at gig but maybe of fellow MFCers!

might take phone pics at gig if i can !

Just all depends how it goes!

gosh ... yes it's exciting !!!

must get my case sorted!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Got a bit distractred in the Mikagasmic thread. :blush-anim-cl:

And when I went to my account, and to the oldlings it said : your prescription to this thread has been removed!:shocked:

We can' have that, can we? It's almost the only thread I post in. :roftl: