The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

yeah, you really do need to get a life...way too much time is spent here. :wink2: Oh, wait..are you talking about me? :shocked::lmao:

I know..Glasgow was so much fun...I was just looking at our pictures.

Yeah, his little bum wiggle makes me giggle. Oh, I think I'm changing my signature to say that. LMAO!! I love how he jumps to get ready to do it. It's so freakin' cute.

I see that you've changed it.:biggrin2:

Maybe we should all be wiggle gigglers!:naughty:

I'm off for a while now to have a bath while there's not much news from Hammersmith. Back in an hour or so to see what the latest is.

Don't work too hard Charlotte (as if!:wink2: )

MM

x

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm working hard!! Very, very hard. I'm being very productive because I have something to keep coming back to. :wink2:

I said, Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:naughty:

I see that you've changed it.:biggrin2:

Maybe we should all be wiggle gigglers!:naughty:

I'm off for a while now to have a bath while there's not much news from Hammersmith. Back in an hour or so to see what the latest is.

Don't work too hard Charlotte (as if!:wink2: )

MM

x

Are you sick, again? Poor girl!

Yeah, that was a promise to myself: go to bed on time. But now I am quite stuck in the Hammersmith-thread. Don't know if I can keep my promise....:thumbdown:

Yeah, sadly I am.

The girls are up in the air now and I'm.. here. :tears:

The live reports can really keep you glued to the screen can't they?

Ooooooohhhhhh. Ik vind je echt zielig! Sorry, had to be in dutch. What did you do with your ticket, were you able to give it away, or maybe sell it?

At first I was wallowing in self-pity a bit but I'm ok now..

Well.. I didn't have my actual ticket yet, I paid for it and everything but I don't have the physical ticket cuz someone else from the MFC bought the tickets for us.

She's going to the gig and is meeting the girls there.. so I told Starrats to tell her to just give it away.

Well, I've read the Hammersmith thread at last. It sounds like they've had a great time and that his voice held out, so I can stagger up to bed happy that it all went well.

Night night oldlings.

Sweet Dreams :mf_lustslow: (even though it was Missionary Man!:naughty: )

MM

x