Unofficial MAKE ME AN LG/BIG GIRL/HOLY JOHNNY/BILLY BROWN--GET ME ON STAGE W/ MIKA!

Finkster

:naughty: After discussing/invading the report thread for tonight's Vancouver show, and taking our discussion over to the American Thread, lollipopgirl83, findingmywords, heineken22, and PhotoJenic have agreed that we want to be on stage with Mika!

So whether you want to be a Lollipop Girl, Big Girl, Holy Johnny, Carolina, Billy Brown:naughty: -WHATEVER, join us in a chat about how amazing it would be, and why you SHOULD get to be one!

Just join in on the fun!

And if anyone who happens to be official and could help us out gets to read this...:tears::fisch::wink2:

(Provided you even continue to do these sort of things for future tours).

Hey, we can dream, right?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure carolina's the prostitute in love today. but i'll take it. he can hook me, book me, or nook me any day... i didnt just say that. im filthy. hahah :naughty:

hahah, ok, that's pretty graphic!! thanks:wink2:

i know...you did said it...no worries

Oh gosh, you really did start this. :naughty:

I find it funny that my mom made me a dress for a dance a year ago and I picked out the material and it's the same color as the Big Girl outfits, this was back before I knew of Mika. I thought about wearing it to the last Boston gig and being a Big Girl that's just well a lot more clothed (hey, it' helps for the winter weather haha.) :roftl:

Do you ever wonder what characters might be in his new album if any? I really can't imagine what they would be.

do you think he'll have characters on his next album? :blink:

I really have no idea honestly haha. I try to think of what characters he might have... but come on... I don't know how to top Big Girls, Lollipop Girls, Billy Brown, Holy Johnny... :naughty:

Oh gosh, you really did start this. :naughty:

I find it funny that my mom made me a dress for a dance a year ago and I picked out the material and it's the same color as the Big Girl outfits, this was back before I knew of Mika. I thought about wearing it to the last Boston gig and being a Big Girl that's just well a lot more clothed (hey, it' helps for the winter weather haha.) :roftl:

Do you ever wonder what characters might be in his new album if any? I really can't imagine what they would be.

I wanna see it!

Oh yea, I've been so curious about new characters and if there'll be any!

I wanna see it!

Oh yea, I've been so curious about new characters and if there'll be any!

There's a pic on my myspace. It's not of the full dress though. One of my friends had her camera out and caught a pic of me dancing... horribly. :roftl:

Go into the College - Sophomore Year album and it's the third pic on the top. :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Aww, why thank you.

I can only hope someone else notices. haha

Dang..kinda dumb for us to start this thread now since the tour for North America ends tonight!:doh:

:roftl: o well haha

mika will know ahead of time, so its more likely a lot of us could be chosen!!!

Hopefully he'll just be back soon though... :tears: