mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*that makes absolutely no sense*

I know :no: The truth is I'm not sure how I changed it to UK youtube and now I can't change it back! :lmfao: That's ok though because I like seeing the little British flag whenever I go onto youtube :naughty:

Be right back everyone! I'm going to go and cleanse myself :biggrin2:

I know :no: The truth is I'm not sure how I changed it to UK youtube and now I can't change it back! :lmfao: That's ok though because I like seeing the little British flag whenever I go onto youtube :naughty:

Be right back everyone! I'm going to go and cleanse myself :biggrin2:

:lmao:

I wish there was a little mic where i could cheer you on

megan megan megan megan megan megan SHUTTUP

GRRR someone stretched out his myspace again!

:chair:

Hahaha I hate it when that happens! It's because people don't put spaces in between their words. :bleh: I also don't really care for those artists who always tell you to add them and listen to their music. No thanks, only there for Mika sorry!

I miss seeing the background on his myspace. It was kind of funny though because I was messing around in Photoshop one day and I made the exact same background. It's actually really easy to make

Amanda, I love your concert scrap book! I've been wondering what I should do wtih my two tickets, wristband, confetti and all of that. I've been thinking of maybe getting a picture frame and framing the stuff (even though I can't hang anything up like that here at college but maybe when I move into a house for the next college I can!)

I miss seeing the background on his myspace. It was kind of funny though because I was messing around in Photoshop one day and I made the exact same background. It's actually really easy to make

oh my goodness it's been so long that I don't even remember what the background used to be!!! :blink:

Thanks Jen. :) You should definitely do something to display your concert stuff! I have thought about framing some good photos from concerts I've been too...especially now that I am living in an apartment.

When I have my own house, I want to have a room dedicated solely to music. I even want to have pictures/records on the ceiling. :D

oh my goodness it's been so long that I don't even remember what the background used to be!!! :blink:

It was this...

mikamyspace.jpg

I made it in under a minute haha. I've almost been tempted to use it as my myspace background because text is so much easier to read on a lighter background like that. :naughty:

Thanks Jen. :) You should definitely do something to display your concert stuff! I have thought about framing some good photos from concerts I've been too...especially now that I am living in an apartment.

When I have my own house, I want to have a room dedicated solely to music. I even want to have pictures/records on the ceiling. :D

I'll definitely do something! I'm just not exactly sure what yet.

Your house is going to be rockin'! hahaha :wink2:

Is anyone watching Big Brother? these people are kind of weird. :boxed:

Thank you for reminding me! I love Big Brother. Ever since I've started college I haven't been able to keep up with Survivor or Big Brother. Survivor kind of bores me now.