American Thread Part III

mandilambi

I am! I've watched this show since the very first season. It's gotten trashy over the years....but I still love it. Call it a guilty pleasure. :)

Thanks Kelly!

Same here, but this is a weird bunch. That girl's just... obnoxious. What's with the hot pink Bible?

It was this...

mikamyspace.jpg

I made it in under a minute haha. I've almost been tempted to use it as my myspace background because text is so much easier to read on a lighter background like that. :naughty:

I'll definitely do something! I'm just not exactly sure what yet.

Your house is going to be rockin'! hahaha :wink2:

Thank you for reminding me! I love Big Brother. Ever since I've started college I haven't been able to keep up with Survivor or Big Brother. Survivor kind of bores me now.

No prob!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Kelly!

Jess, I saw them during the Singles tour which was 2004. I should have gone for the 2001 tour, but I hadn't gotten my concert kick until years later.

Yeah, the hot pink Bible is errr...interesting. LOL at the old model. those two have major issues.

Thanks Kelly!

Jess, I saw them in during the Singles tour which was 2004. I should have gone for the 2001 tour, but I hadn't gotten my concert kick until years later.

Yeah, the hot pink Bible is errr...interesting. LOL at the old model. those two have major issues.

That's right, it was 2001! haha

I didn't get my concert kick till around '04, too. heh

Oh, and I forgot to say...in addition to my music room, Chris wants to have a movie room with all movie memorabilia and a big screen TV. I think we are both planning to be millionaires which is a contradiction since we're both going into teaching. ROTFL

YESSS MOVIE ROOM!

One week until the Oscars!!! :punk:

Yeah, 2001 was the year. It's a shame I missed it because I got into No Doubt the same time as when tragic Kingdom came out and being the dork that I am....I checked to see if they toured near me.

I nearly cried when i saw they came to Kansas City/St. Louis numerous times. :(

Oh, and I forgot to say...in addition to my music room, Chris wants to have a movie room with all movie memorabilia and a big screen TV. I think we are both planning to be millionaires which is a contradiction since we're both going into teaching. ROTFL

Hahaha believe me, you're not the only two that think big! I was looking at apartments in NYC online last night just for the heck of it and when I saw the prices. :shocked: Then I realized that it was because I was searching for luxury high rise apartments. :roftl: A girl can dream can't she? :roftl:

Aww, he's going into teaching, too? How cute!

Did he propose yet?

Aww..you guys are so cute!

Publish a love story one day and I'll buy it! Even though I don't like romance novels all that much..haha

Can you devote a room in your amazing house to me?

Maybe the attic or the basement..

Jen...a girl can definitely dream! My floor plans for my music room is a good example of dreaming... ;)

Jess, lol! No he hasn't proposed yet and I haven't written a book about us yet either. It might sell....early on in our relationship we went through a lot of rough times....but now it's still waters... could make a good story, I guess. ;)

And yes, I will have a room dedicated to you. I'm going to get wallpaper that says "FINK" all over it. ;)

Jen...a girl can definitely dream! My floor plans for my music room is a good example of dreaming... ;)

Jess, lol! No he hasn't proposed yet and I haven't written a book about us yet either. It might sell....early on in our relationship we went through a lot of rough times....but now it's still waters... could make a good story, I guess. ;)

And yes, I will have a room dedicated to you. I'm going to get wallpaper that says "FINK" all over it. ;)

Aww, well, everyone goes through some rocky times. It's nice to see you two are in still waters.

:original:

:naughty: Aww, I'm honored. hahaah

I saw Elty a bit after you. November 1, 2006.

Oh your page reminded me, I found out not too long ago that Elton John is coming three hours from me haha.

Mom looked up his tickets for the heck of it and they're pretty expensive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Mika's will stay the price they're at for a while. I'm not looking forward to the day when we have to pay like $80 for one ticket. :boxed:

Elton is fun, but I have to say after seeing him twice I don't think I would go again if the opportunity came about. His shows do not vary that much...and after you've seen Mika jumping all over stage, it gets tiring seeing someone sit so still on stage. LOL I still wuv the old guy though. :)

Elton is fun, but I have to say after seeing him twice I don't think I would go again if the opportunity came about. His shows do not vary that much...and after you've seen Mika jumping all over stage, it gets tiring seeing someone sit so still on stage. LOL I still wuv the old guy though. :)

I know what you mean! I've seen Bob Dylan twice, and he's gotta be like 300 years old :naughty: . So he stands there the entire time. And he can't really sing anymore because his vocal cords are all screwed up. I totally wouldn't have gone but it's Bob freaking Dylan. :bleh:

Well then, I guess my next concert better have someone that jumps all around and doesn't sit still since my first two real concerts were both Mika's. :roftl:

Maybe in close to two years I'll get to do some concert photography and get into some more bands, right now Mika is the only one that I truly follow. I've found that it's easier to pick up on a band that is just making it big rather than one that has 25 albums out already. :naughty: