mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaah! I can't stop smiling!

I found another video of Lollipop that was taken from someone in the front row, and I didn't notice this at the time, but when I was trying to pull myself on stage after Mika let go of me, he grabbed me for a third time and helped me stand up.:wub2:

Sorry..I'm still not quite over it!

I found another video of Lollipop that was taken from someone in the front row, and I didn't notice this at the time, but when I was trying to pull myself on stage after Mika let go of me, he grabbed me for a third time and helped me stand up.:wub2:

Let's see the video!

haha

what's the link?

:yay: Means more MFC hurrah!

That's the first thing I thought of :roftl:

I wouldn't get over it for as long as I lived if it happened to me :wub2:

haha

what's the link?

What she said!!!

:lmao: we must seen pathetic to the outside world. You know the teens use to much technology.

It really is quite sad :no: I should be spending time with my dog or taking a job but I just sit at my computer :bleh:

It's an unhealthy obsession :wub2: thats what my mom says anyways :bleh: Then I tell her that she should be glad I'm not smoking pot and having sex with my peers :biggrin2:

It really is quite sad :no: I should be spending time with my dog or taking a job but I just sit at my computer :bleh:

It's an unhealthy obsession :wub2: thats what my mom says anyways :bleh: Then I tell her that she should be glad I'm not smoking pot and having sex with my peers :biggrin2:

taking a job???

it IS an unhealthy obsession. lol as well as the others...

haha yes!!!!!!!!

:roftl: no.

:lmao: My mom tells me it is unhealthy too but i just bite her and run away

:lmao: My mom tells me it is unhealthy too but i just bite her and run away

:lmfao: My friend Spencer bit me on Friday :roftl: Sorry I just remembered that :bleh:

That's what I tell my mom whenever she complains about what I'm doing. :naughty:

My mom is getting really angry lately whenever I tell her that though :blink: I really think she's bipolar :no:

sorry guys, it was Mike.

Okay, here's one:

http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1005141932352&ref=nf

He pulls me when it gets all dark at around 2:38-2:43 he tried pulling me up but I couldn't pull myself up, I'm climbing on and he helps me at about 2:53 (when I didn't notice) and I'm up there a few seconds later, around 2:55.

http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1005141972353

And there's the second part. hahaa

:lmfao: My friend Spencer bit me on Friday :roftl: Sorry I just remembered that :bleh:

My mom is getting really angry lately whenever I tell her that though :blink: I really think she's bipolar :no:

Mine too. Then she says, "Well think about those moms who go out all the time and dress slutty" (that's her favorite one) or "I could be an alcoholic and abuse you guys."

I always say, "What?"

She seriously threatens me with dressing slutty or abusing me.

:lmfao: Larkin bit me, but i called her a bitch...

I didn't call him a b*tch he was just bending over to pick something up and bit my arm :lmfao:

she may be....

I KNOW!!

sorry guys, it was Mike.

Okay, here's one:

http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1005141932352&ref=nf

He pulls me when it gets all dark at around 2:38-2:43 he tried pulling me up but I couldn't pull myself up, I'm climbing on and he helps me at about 2:53 (when I didn't notice) and I'm up there a few seconds later, around 2:55.

http://hs.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1005141972353

And there's the second part. hahaa

If only I had a facebook :no:

Mine too. Then she says, "Well think about those moms who go out all the time and dress slutty" (that's her favorite one) or "I could be an alcoholic and abuse you guys."

I always say, "What?"

She seriously threatens me with dressing slutty or abusing me.

My mom always goes back to how she was abused as a child :thumbdown: Honestly I'm sick of hearing it.. it disturbs me...