American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're watching a videos on these scary Muslims that want to kill all the Jews :blink: My history teacher is the best EVER though!! He'll start class by getting ready for the day like combing his hair while holding a mirror so he can look at himself :lmfao: and he'll ask what cologne he should wear. The one we choose is the one he doesn't wear :roftl:

:shocked::biggrin2:

Saranayde responded to a message I sent to her!:wub2:

She's such a sweetheart!

Awwwwww :wub2: That's so nice!!

I just thought that no one replied because MIKA never does, but I've gotten 3 comments from the midway state in the past 3 days :wub2:

good question!

:D

Taylor stop trying to stalk saranayde!

:sneaky2:

:naughty:

I said:

Hello Miss Saranayde!

Just wanted to stop by and say you were phenomenal during the North American Dodgy Holiday tour.

I've heard positive feedback from many people on the Mika Fan Club from Mika's previous tour, and was not let down when I saw you guys perform at Terminal Five.

You're an absolutely stunning woman with clear talent, and your performance in New York really did blow me away.

Everyone back at the Fan Club adores you, Sara! Many people have reported back to us from each gig telling us all how talented and beautiful you are, and how great the shows were!

You are a great asset to the band and make a major contribution to the show. Mika's live act really has improved since I last saw him in June, and you're one of the reasons why it has improved so.

I, unfortunately, didn't get the privilege of meeting you or the rest of the band (besides Mika) in New York, but maybe next time. =)

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all again, but for now enjoy your break!

Love,

Jessica.

Everyone back at the Fan Club adores you, Sara! Many people have reported back to us from each gig telling us all how talented and beautiful you are, and how great the shows were!

cough cough.

Have you read anything in the Saranayde thread lately?

definitely not quite everyone :roftl:

cough cough.

Have you read anything in the Saranayde thread lately?

definitely not quite everyone :roftl:

Which Saranayde thread have you been reading?

There's a few with not so great feedback, but I know a lot of people love her!

And she said:

Wow,

Thank you so much!!

I'm sorry we didn't see you after the show but its been a hard tour and after the show we are sometimes so tired we just crash out for a while and by then a lot of you have left(understandable as it was freezing outside).

Really great to hear such good feed back, thank you again!!

Saranayde.

She's fast! I just sent that out last night at 4AM! :lol3:

Ooh, cool she responded. I need to get a myspace so I can stalk all of my fave people.

I think it's the most effective way. :wink2:

Which Saranayde thread have you been reading?

There's a few with not so great feedback, but I know a lot of people love her!

And she said:

Wow,

Thank you so much!!

I'm sorry we didn't see you after the show but its been a hard tour and after the show we are sometimes so tired we just crash out for a while and by then a lot of you have left(understandable as it was freezing outside).

Really great to hear such good feed back, thank you again!!

Saranayde.

She's fast! I just sent that out last night at 4AM! :lol3:

Awww I love you too Saranayde :wub2: I've commented and messaged all of them, but naturally they hate me :roftl:

Awwwwww :wub2: That's so nice!!

I just thought that no one replied because MIKA never does, but I've gotten 3 comments from the midway state in the past 3 days :wub2:

Taylor stop trying to stalk saranayde!

why? she should get compliments and love too?

not just MIKA

:sneaky2:

I said:

Hello Miss Saranayde!

Just wanted to stop by and say you were phenomenal during the North American Dodgy Holiday tour.

I've heard positive feedback from many people on the Mika Fan Club from Mika's previous tour, and was not let down when I saw you guys perform at Terminal Five.

You're an absolutely stunning woman with clear talent, and your performance in New York really did blow me away.

You are a great asset to the band and make a major contribution to the show. Mika's live act really has improved since I last saw him in June, and you're one of the reasons why it has improved so.

I, unfortunately, didn't get the privilege of meeting you or the rest of the band (besides Mika) in New York, but maybe next time. =)

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all again, but for now enjoy your break!

Love,

Jessica.

aww. very nice!

I think it's the most effective way. :wink2:

Awww I love you too Saranayde :wub2: I've commented and messaged all of them, but naturally they hate me :roftl:

Me too.

:wink2:

I've only messaged her. Haha I'll try the others some other time..

When did you? Because if it was during the tour, I wouldn't expect to get anything back.:naughty: