mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah the single :bleh:

I was actually wondering :sneaky2: If you've listened to this remix :wub2: I love it :wub2: I think it's the one they used in the background of that show for the Manchester TBA gig

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1fUcuVCLw

Oh yea, I've heard it. I don't really like it, though.

:blink: Techno...:shocked:

Aaah, cute videos Amanda!

You girls all looked great up there!

Thanks Jess. :) Too bad that stupid person in front of him was waving their hand excessively. I hate it when people do that... :-S

:lol3: Me too! But I'm guilty of doing that. Not to mention I'm tall, so it would suck to be behind me during a concert.:bleh:

I think we were in the least documented gig of his North American tour. I know the venue said no cameras but we saw so many! Oh well. Thanks for posting that on youtube. For some reason, I am unable to log into my youtube account to mark it as a favourite.

It frustrates me, Christina, because you and I both know there were TONS of cameras in there. Plus, not very many MFCers took theirs in either (which confuses the heck outta me, honestly). :(

Oh well...I guess we are lucky to have at least something.

The vids on the disc will be better. You can actually see our faces, which is nice. :)

I was reading that too Christina. I think everyone is conflicted with that. We all want Mika to grow and to get the recognition that he deserves, but then again we desperately want the intimacy that we are used to.

You guys should fly up here next time, because the place only held 1500 and there were only like 25 people waiting for him outside after :thumb_yello: It was nice and intimate.

1- i WAS going to sneak mine in, it was in my bra. haha

2- the reason i didn't, THEY HAD WANDS. give us a break eh? kind of hard to sneak cameras in with wands.

3- i would have been too stunned to take any photos.

I know, those wands were pretty scary! It freaked me out too.:shocked:

I know I'm not American but the Brits are all (probably) asleep :)

I would be but our fire alarm in our building has been going off for the last hour and a half. I think it may be broken. There's no way I'm standing outside any longer in the cold wearing my Pj's so I came back inside :naughty:

And now I'm bored :thumbdown:

I know I'm not American but the Brits are all (probably) asleep :)

I would be but our fire alarm in our building has been going off for the last hour and a half. I think it may be broken. There's no way I'm standing outside any longer in the cold wearing my Pj's so I came back inside :naughty:

And now I'm bored :thumbdown:

aww that sucks. i'm sorry. i hope they get it fixed soon!!!

You guys should fly up here next time, because the place only held 1500 and there were only like 25 people waiting for him outside after :thumb_yello: It was nice and intimate.

Minneapolis was actually my first choice but I got so freaked out about not getting tickets that I bought them for Chicago when HOB had the presale,. Then, I was informed that we didn't have money to burn so I couldn't buy both. I SO would have loved to go see Mika at First Ave.

Minneapolis was actually my first choice but I got so freaked out about not getting tickets that I bought them for Chicago when HOB had the presale,. Then, I was informed that we didn't have money to burn so I couldn't buy both. I SO would have loved to go see Mika at First Ave.

You shouldn't have worried about not getting tickets. It wasn't even sold out until right before it started. I hope that doesn't sway him from coming back here...