American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'd rather stay here. Those concerts in the UK sound like big mobs from what I've heard!

Yeah they can be like that.. it depends though. The crazyness can be a good kind once you're inside. I've never had a problem with pushing or anything, the only thing I don't like is the amount of people chasing Mika's car etc after. I didn't even bother waiting behind after for the last tour.

Yeah they can be like that.. it depends though. The crazyness can be a good kind once you're inside. I've never had a problem with pushing or anything, the only thing I don't like is the amount of people chasing Mika's car etc after. I didn't even bother waiting behind after for the last tour.

Wow, all those die hard fans and no pushing?

Pushing here is pretty bad, well, at least in New York.:boxed:

Yea, I didn't like the sounds of that, either.

I saw video of some of the last meet and greets, some people were very obnoxious.

:roftl: :roftl: part III!!! yay

omg...i just realized that its been 3 hours straight that ive spent catching up on the mfc!! if i dont hurry and finish my essay :roftl: :roftl:

thats what happens when i miss 5 days on the mfc :roftl: :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

oo american idol :naughty: niiccee

I am listenin to mika on the Essex radio thingie where he says something about baby oil...? :das:

Are you gonna watch the brits tomorrow?!

oh yes! i love american idol :D

baby oil... haha

what channel??? i didn't think the US people could see it?