American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me toooo. I turned off the Oscars, but I'm just really not into Hamlet right now... Act III all of tonight, baaaby! Then again, trying to ask a friend if we actually have to do it...

I just want to see who wins best actor. :naughty: Then I'll go back to my movie that I was watching (VERY WEIRD MOVIE!!) :biggrin2:

HA HA HA....I guess I am the only one NOT watching the Oscars!!!! :naughty:

I actually turned them off after the red carpet, so I'm just doing nothing... Hahaa. I get so bored by them. Listening to live recordings of Mika's show is totes better than the Oscars, and reading Hamlet put together! :mf_lustslow:

Enough about me. :blush-anim-cl: Who else is Oscar-less and proud? I just think it's crazy people have parties and stuff... Including my middle school sewing teacher. She's like 70 and crochety, and she apparently invited all the teachers in the school to come to her house for a party in their "ball gowns." :naughty:

Nope, sorry. I don't really know anything about movies. :roftl: Except my favorites are Ferris Beuler's Day Off and romy and Michele's High School Reunion.

I don't think this is a very well-known movie. :naughty: At least I hope not! It's about this business man that kills a lot of people.. he's definitely insane!!!! He was laying out newspapers and he wore a raincoat so that he wouldn't get the blo..... nevermind :fisch: Weird movie.

A very predictable Oscars, but it was still amazing :punk:

Yes, it was very predictable. I was hoping for a couple of surprises like Johnny Depp winning for Best Actor or Atonement winning for best picture. Ah, well it was still excellent anyway. Jon Stewart rocks as host.

Yes, it was very predictable. I was hoping for a couple of surprises like Johnny Depp winning for Best Actor or Atonement winning for best picture. Ah, well it was still excellent anyway. Jon Stewart rocks as host.

There was no way Johnny could have won, he was up against DDL. :naughty: Even though Johnny's awesome :thumb_yello: And I thought No Country For Old Men and There Will Be Blood were better than Atonement, but whatever. It's just personal taste, I guess. I'm glad NCFOM won. :thumb_yello: