American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No homework is nice. That gives you extra time to stalk the package that I am SURE will get there in time!:thumb_yello:

haha, i love the way you worded that. :bleh:

(that's actually what i've been doing hourly XD)

I'm just too good of a person I guess. *shrugs*

I wish their was something good on tv LOL I'm watching Making the Band again :lmfao:

i can never watch that show.

dunno why. :naughty:

I wish their was something good on tv LOL I'm watching Making the Band again :lmfao:

Making the Band!!!

My theatre director is suing P Diddy over that show! How crazy is that??? :blink:

Because my director is a big songwriter, and Making the Band used one of the pop songs that he's written and used it as background for one of the episodes without telling him, crediting him, or paying him. :thumbdown:

Christina, I am in this Children' Literature class and my instructor made us memorize a story to come tell in class. She is going to make us tell the story over a microphone. I am trying to memorize the Three Little Pigs now because I didn't know we had to do this tomorrow. I'm a little stressed and irritated that I even have to do this.

Making the Band!!!

My theatre director is suing P Diddy over that show! How crazy is that??? :blink:

Because my director is a big songwriter, and Making the Band used one of the pop songs that he's written and used it as background for one of the episodes without telling him, crediting him, or paying him. :thumbdown:

blasted celebrities, thinking they can use whomever's music they please. >.<

hello... im american and i see this thread and i never post here because it's scary being somewhere new... every time haha. but i guess i just had one of those emotionally charged bad days and needed someone and somewhere to share that. ugh... hello fellow americans though.

Ugh! I hate it when I sign off at the wrong time! :roftl: Well, welcome to America! :naughty: