American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao: I saw you advertising that thread in the Canadian thread too.. :naughty: Of course you are actually Canadian, so that makes sense. Ugh! I'm speaking nonsense.. definitely a cue for me to go to bed. :roftl:

Good night all!!

someone is lurking on the CT uh ? :naughty:

feel free to post as well ! we are friendly people :wink2:

OK...so I just finished American Idol...

OMG I luuuurve David Archuleta...he's so cute! I just wanna give him this gigantic hug! And he can sing!

But I have this horrid thing now that I compare everything to Mika. I'm like, "Ooh, he was good, but no Mika." and if someone tries to dance around on stage, I think, "he can't do it like Mika can." Or even with the people who channel Mika's style...I can't stop comparing everything to Mika!

hello back fellow americans :D

so I've been reading around here and i feel like a bad american because I don't really watch all that much television. dont get be wrong, i love tv and im easily amused by it, but i dont feel the need to watch unless im already watching... LOL Also, I can't understand a lot of this simon love as he looks a lot like my analytic calculus prof from high school hahah and he acts and talks and articulates like him... scary!

that and I compare everything and everyone to mika too. the colleges around here are obsessed with acapella and one of them does GK and im afraid to go see them because I'll just be mean. hahah

I would be afraid to go see it too! I'd be sitting there like, "Yeah, I've seen Mika himself do it live, and sorry...you're no Mika." Is that horrible or what?! :naughty:

That's OK, American Idol is seriously one of the only shows I really watch. That and Dancing With the Stars when its on...but I don't watch series that much. I'm either at school, at rehearsal, or on here...

I would be afraid to go see it too! I'd be sitting there like, "Yeah, I've seen Mika himself do it live, and sorry...you're no Mika." Is that horrible or what?! :naughty:

uhmm... that's TOTALLY what i do.. haha... but I really dont mind being a horrible person for mika's sake hahahah.

i spend every moment of my life in school... ugh... and when i get the chance i sleep sleep sleep!! and when i cant sleep... which is way too often... im here and im here in between classes... and im here during class sometimes hahah.

it's a bad habit :naughty:

Haha! I'd be doing the same thing if I had a laptop...this place is addicting! there should be a disclaimer when you sign up!

i know... i thought it'd help with my Mika obsession, but now i just have two obsessions haha. :thumb_yello:

also, is it wrong that i'm somewhat mesmerized by the fans map... something about representing people around the world using little red x's gets me. wow i should sleep. LOL