American Thread Part III

mandilambi

It makes sense though right? To pay like 2 bucks for something that comes out of your faucet for free? Hellooooo Nalgene water bottle!

I don't like to buy water really, it tastes like plastic. Although that Fugi stuff isn't half bad...oh wow, i'm a freak, so picky of....water.

i suppose that if food snobs come from france, then water snobs come from Michigan lol.

oh wow.

i do hate lemon in my water though, and a lot of people love it.

I also hate honey in my tea though, so what do i know?!

I loooooove faucet water! :wub2: By far my favorite.. People think I'm crazy, but I really can taste the difference! :naughty: Out of all the water bottles Aquafina is DELICIOUS!!! :wub2: Dasani is also quite refreshing...

I need to live in Michigain because I'm definitely a water snob. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loooooove faucet water! :wub2: By far my favorite.. People think I'm crazy, but I really can taste the difference! :naughty: Out of all the water bottles Aquafina is DELICIOUS!!! :wub2: Dasani is also quite refreshing...

I need to live in Michigain because I'm definitely a water snob. :blush-anim-cl:

haha, i like tap water but i don't like city water! its gross, mainly because i'm raised on well water though. We have a cabin by a river and the water there is the best lol. The cabin is really in the middl of the woods though- its nice sometimes but once and a while i crave chaos!:bleh:

haha, i like tap water but i don't like city water! its gross, mainly because i'm raised on well water though. We have a cabin by a river and the water there is the best lol. The cabin is really in the middl of the woods though- its nice sometimes but once and a while i crave chaos!:bleh:

I stayed at my uncle's brothers blah blah blah :bleh: cabin and I never wanted to leave! :wub2: It was just amazing and I will never forget it! Not sure what the water tasted like though :naughty:

I'm off to bed early! Good night!

I stayed at my uncle's brothers blah blah blah :bleh: cabin and I never wanted to leave! :wub2: It was just amazing and I will never forget it! Not sure what the water tasted like though :naughty:

I'm off to bed early! Good night!

good night! i should go as soon as i can get myself to... 10:15 and i need to wake up at 6...hmm.

You leave so fast! :shocked:

I'm talking to myself now.. :fisch:

Oh well I might as well say goodbye anyways :roftl:

GOODBYE!

I'm sorry. I know I'm always off and on.:thumbdown:

But I have this rule that I can only be online for an hour and a half a day, so I like to maximize my time when I can...

OMG

im such a lurker but I JUST HAD TO COMMENT.

Fiji water = LOVE. the texture is just amazing. I despise tap water, cause I hate the taste of the chlorine. People think I'm crazy and that I'm making stuff up, but honestly I CAN TASTE IT!!

Haha...this is so cool! What a small world!

I'd love to stay on and chat, but I have to go to bed. I'm not going to get much sleep this week with my play, so I need rest. And it's much later for you than it is for me! :naughty:

Good bye my fellow cheesehead!

Yea, the job market here can be quite harsh. Like the winters. We are very close to getting the most snow ever (in recent recorded history) in one winter. Yay... we don't have a snow blower.:thumbdown:

No snow blower?:blink:

Ew. We gave ours away when we sold the house...don't need it here!:naughty: