American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grade 8 lol. in grade 4 we had the "question box" And i asked why girls had babies and boys don't :doh: I regret asking that. Lucy asked what crabs were :lmao::lmao:

lol, i don't remember what we did then, i remember they split the boys and girls into two rooms though haha.. all i know is i haven't taken it since 9th grade. thank the loooord.:naughty:

lol, i don't remember what we did then, i remember they split the boys and girls into two rooms though haha.. all i know is i haven't taken it since 9th grade. thank the loooord.:naughty:

yeah that's what happened for us too, but this year we're all together *joy* it's going to be awkward we have the most immature class, our year end trip should be fun too :naughty: They keep asking if boys and girls are allowed sharing rooms *rolls eyes*

yeah that's what happened for us too, but this year we're all together *joy* it's going to be awkward we have the most immature class, our year end trip should be fun too :naughty: They keep asking if boys and girls are allowed sharing rooms *rolls eyes*

for our band trips (we go somewhere every year) everybody's room is in the same hallway but if a guy goes into a girls room they get sent home immediately.....but people never get caught lol.

I know we have like 4 teachers that have to be on guard for the grade 8 trip to make sure they dont sneak into our rooms

dang 8th grade!? too much reality TV i tell ya lol. The guy i trust more than anyother is one of my best friends, and he's gay, so we complain about boys to each other lol, he dosen't even mind! Right now he's obsessed with David Archuletta, that AI guy lol.

dang 8th grade!? too much reality TV i tell ya lol. The guy i trust more than anyother is one of my best friends, and he's gay, so we complain about boys to each other lol, he dosen't even mind! Right now he's obsessed with David Archuletta, that AI guy lol.

what about garde 8?:lmao:

I am good thanks! Any thing exciting planned for this weekend?

mmm, i'm helping out at our states solo finals thing with is being hosted at my school this year, so i bring the judges things and show people around the school, and THEN my friends who moved to Idaho last year is coming back late saturday and staying for a week! WAH HOO! so exited, i've known her since kindergarten:) AND i jsut found hte guitar tabs for happy ending! weeeeee!!!

mika_1790362.jpg

I just wanted to post this b/c it is my favourite picture right now!:wub2:

definitely! Mine too ATM. love the expression. :wub2: :wub2: and the outfit.... but while i DO love all of his outfits, he looks fantastic in just about anything, even giant wolf costumes, i must honestly ask- where has all of the color gone lately?

mmm, i'm helping out at our states solo finals thing with is being hosted at my school this year, so i bring the judges things and show people around the school, and THEN my friends who moved to Idaho last year is coming back late saturday and staying for a week! WAH HOO! so exited, i've known her since kindergarten:) AND i jsut found hte guitar tabs for happy ending! weeeeee!!!

Sounds like things are going well. Are you playing in the finals too?

definitely! Mine too ATM. love the expression. :wub2: :wub2: and the outfit.... but while i DO love all of his outfits, he looks fantastic in just about anything, even giant wolf costumes, i must honestly ask- where has all of the color gone lately?

Maybe he is maturing a bit in his look. I just started a photobucket account b/c of that picture! It's just (sigh)...:wub2:

exactly. But i do feel bad for them sometimes,many of them are incredibly dim.........

:naughty: :naughty:

seriously though. the common sense is lacking.:naughty:

Oi, i know, like when you throw erasers in orange peels at someone they're bound to get mad and chuck a chair at you

Sounds like things are going well. Are you playing in the finals too?

I got a 1 at districs, which meant i could go to states, but i'm already first chair and i got into SWI so i didn't really want to have to practice a ton for the proficiency and everything so i opted out. Plus i'm playing in our concert with a quartet, so i think i have my musical quota filled to the brim for the moment. I'm glad auditions are finally over!

ah well.

lately, if feels like music is taking over my life....but i like it lol.

it does drive me nuts though.