American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Maybe he is maturing a bit in his look. I just started a photobucket account b/c of that picture! It's just (sigh)...:wub2:

thats what i was thinking, he seems to have aged a bit over this recent tour. At lest thats how it seemed to me. hopefully he'll relax over his nice little break here.:wink2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats what i was thinking, he seems to have aged a bit over this recent tour. At lest thats how it seemed to me. hopefully he'll relax over his nice little break here.:wink2:

Yes, he needs the rest! And he needs to hurry up with that second album of his. Maybe he'll put out another DVD but I doubt it. Wouldn't it have been nice to have one of the north american tour? I would love to see all the stuff that Andy taped.

Yes, he needs the rest! And he needs to hurry up with that second album of his. Maybe he'll put out another DVD but I doubt it. Wouldn't it have been nice to have one of the north american tour? I would love to see all the stuff that Andy taped.

yes! he looked so tired towards the end of the tour!

Just Connor....i have learned to ignore him and not give into his catty idiotnes.

lol:naughty: good, dumb boys need to be ignored sometimes lol.

What instrument do you play?

What, no hello, Alex?:sneaky2:

in band i just play clarinet (i think i would have done drums, or trumpet if i could go back, buh aw well.)

My son played the tenor sax but he's not a fan of the reed instrument so he quit. But, he really likes the cello so he's sticking with that. He wanted to switch to drums too but it didn't fit into his schedule. Oh well. The band program here is pretty strong.

My son played the tenor sax but he's not a fan of the reed instrument so he quit. But, he really likes the cello so he's sticking with that. He wanted to switch to drums too but it didn't fit into his schedule. Oh well. The band program here is pretty strong.

Honestly, if i could give any parent advice about kids transferring to new schools/upper grades, i would say get them into music no for sure. I honestly don't think i could have survived without it. Especially freshmen year in high school *shivers*

Haha yay. IM watching old meeker interviews.

They are fun, aren't they? I love the early performances when you can tell he's nervous. Comparing them to now, you can really see how much he has grown and matured.

They are fun, aren't they? I love the early performances when you can tell he's nervous. Comparing them to now, you can really see how much he has grown and matured.

i am inlove with the taratata grace kelly performance, i just get so...:wub2: When i watch it. he's so cute for someone so much older than me

i am inlove with the taratata grace kelly performance, i just get so...:wub2: When i watch it. he's so cute for someone so much older than me

I love the interview from that show. The parts where he is explaining himself and then he plays a little bit of that french song and the queen song. I don't speak french though but I like hearing him speak it.

me too i g2g to bed gonight everyone!

good night!

My kids take piano lessons too and I have a trumpet from my brother. That's what my middle child will play next year when band starts for him. Music is a very good thing.

yes, all of the people in band are more mature and work well together and do better in school....and aren't as obnoxious lol.

my sister is training to be a yoga teacher and shes experimenting with me at the moment lol. funfun

me too i g2g to bed gonight everyone!

Good night, Alexandra!

yes, all of the people in band are more mature and work well together and do better in school....and aren't as obnoxious lol.

my sister is training to be a yoga teacher and shes experimenting with me at the moment lol. funfun

Have fun!

Good night, Alexandra!

Have fun!

haha, she has an exam tomorrow so she's putting me in poses and then freaking out about what muscles are used....and now my mom has taken over for me though. *phew*

i used to do yoga for a while, but it's been a while.

haha, she has an exam tomorrow so she's putting me in poses and then freaking out about what muscles are used....and now my mom has taken over for me though. *phew*

i used to do yoga for a while, but it's been a while.

I done very little yoga. I'm more a pilates girl. :)

I done very little yoga. I'm more a pilates girl. :)

oi, i might like pilates if i wasn't still scarred from middle school gym class pilates. *shivers* my mom and sister both do yoga, so its was easy for me to do it. my sister is really good and my mom is pretty good, but i've only done a little myself.

What happened in middle school? I used to dance ballet so pilates is much easier for me. :)

horrible gym teacher- evil. We ran a times mile every week and did pilates on wednesdays. nonstop all hour and we would get personally yelled at if we weren't doing it well enough. argh! i tried ballet, i lasted one day- i guess it just wasn't my thing. i did tap after that for a year and than my friend got me to take hip hop for a year (i just liked how we learned a few breakdancing moves!)

I personally am not a fan of PE. I did ballet for years and even a bit in college but it was too much. I pretty much had no life b/c I was alway in rehearsals. I remember looking out the studio windows on weekends and thinking, I have no life! It was fun though and I really did love it!

I'm going to be on and off again. If I don't see you again, have a great weekend and have fun with your friends who are visiting next week!

It's almost time for a new American Thread :naughty:

why yes it is! chatty chatty.i bet we can hold out till tomorrow depending on how talkative people are lol.

i realized that i'm still not listed on this thread, i want to wait till 77 though. i misses 69 -blah.

I personally am not a fan of PE. I did ballet for years and even a bit in college but it was too much. I pretty much had no life b/c I was alway in rehearsals. I remember looking out the studio windows on weekends and thinking, I have no life! It was fun though and I really did love it!

I'm going to be on and off again. If I don't see you again, have a great weekend and have fun with your friends who are visiting next week!

thanks- talk to you later!