• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It took me monthes to figure out that you could! :roftl:

I'm trying to be warm and welcoming tothe newcomer you know? :naughty:

I accidentally clicked on "account" when I first started posting, and found all the threads I posted in.

:roftl: Oh, it shows!

I accidentally clicked on "account" when I first started posting, and found all the threads I posted in.

:roftl: Oh, it shows!

I'm always accidentally clicking stuff so I'm not sure why it took me so long to click that one :roftl: I didnt' know there was that New Posts button either so I would just keep going to the Home Page where it showed 5 of the threads that peole were posting on or whatever :lmfao: If it wasn't there I'd search for the thread.

I'm always accidentally clicking stuff so I'm not sure why it took me so long to click that one :roftl: I didnt' know there was that New Posts button either so I would just keep going to the Home Page where it showed 5 of the threads that peole were posting on or whatever :lmfao: If it wasn't there I'd search for the thread.

...I didn't know there was a "new Posts" button!:lmfao:

Or are you talking about the one next to each section? If there's a post th quotes are orange?

It took me monthes to figure out that you could! :roftl:

it takes a while to get used to the bards anyways lol.

I know! 65% of the time I'm too lazy to browse through the new ones, I don't know what I'd do without subscriptions.

when i have time and i've checked all the subscriptions, i'll sometimes venture out, but most of the time there's nothing new lol. except for yesterday of course!

It's nearly 1 here, but good morning Lauralai!

haha, its almost 1 here too, but i only got up and hour ago...:blush-anim-cl

...I didn't know there was a "new Posts" button!:lmfao:

Or are you talking about the one next to each section? If there's a post th quotes are orange?

What?! :blink: I'm talking about the thing going across the top of the screen that says Home Forums Account and then the 4th to last one is New Posts where you can see all the new threads and one's that people are talking on :bleh:

HELLO!! nothing new here... im on spring break but driving back down to school tomorrow so things are a bit bleh...

but I'm watching the Chinese news with my mom and there was just a report about a man in england who is 101 years old who plans to run a marathon... and he runs on beer rather than water haha and has 17 children... this is kind of wild.

Hey there! I think Wendi, in the oldlings, said she was sponsoring him! How cool!

when i have time and i've checked all the subscriptions, i'll sometimes venture out, but most of the time there's nothing new lol. except for yesterday of course!

haha, its almost 1 here too, but i only got up and hour ago...:blush-anim-cl

Yesterday? Aww, what did I miss yesterday?

I went to bed at 6:30:shocked:

I was extremely tired, this week has been...quite the week, and I decided to take a nap, but I woke up at 1 AM, saw my computer was still on, and went back to sleep.

What?! :blink: I'm talking about the thing going across the top of the screen that says Home Forums Account and then the 4th to last one is New Posts where you can see all the new threads and one's that people are talking on :bleh:

Why did I never notice that? :lmao:

I was extremely tired, this week has been...quite the week, and I decided to take a nap, but I woke up at 1 AM, saw my computer was still on, and went back to sleep.

oh don't worry, it was earlier in the day, the party he was at and the pictures from it and the video of him helping hte reporter who fell:wub2:

Why did I never notice that? :lmao:

Because you're crazy :naughty:

I've been dreaming of this moment for so long! :tears::roftl:

Yay! *claps hands* Get packing girl!:wink2:

Bye ! See you later.

That sounds really great!

The only musical I've ever seen was A Christmas Carol when I was about..eleven.

I like A Christmas Carol! Did you see it professionally done then?