American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea, i hang out with 3 or 4 different groups of friends- it gets difficult sometimes! But this particular group has known me since kindergarten, so i'm confused why they are being like this. They also don't like that i hang out with my band friends a lot -HELLOOOO i'm IN band!!! *coughdumbassescough* . i think the think the thing that they don't get, it that i really don't care what they think about the people i hang out with. I don't ever hang out with junkies or people who get into trouble a lot, but they're used to people listening to them when they tell them what to do, but i refuse to take orders from people, always have, its gotten me into trouble before, but heck, it's helped me a lot as well. :sneaky2::wink2:

oh yes! thanks all of you for putting up with my rant! i figure, if there is anybody who will understand this kind of crap its you all!

don't worry, i'm stubborn. I giggle at the thought of them thinking they could persuade me away from this. lol

Funny how the friends you'd think would be most loyal to you because you've been friends so long turn out not to be.:sneaky2:

My "loyal friends" are turning on me, too.

Haha, yea, this place never fails to put me in a better mood.

Funny how the friends you'd think would be most loyal to you because you've been friends so long turn out not to be.:sneaky2:

My "loyal friends" are turning on me, too.

Haha, yea, this place never fails to put me in a better mood.

haha yes! i just looked through this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13803

and *WOAH DANG* it made meh happeh

:bleh::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::naughty:

Well, that sounds fun! Where have you traveled?

Hey..when do we get to hear your music?:wink2:

Mine is the 20th-31st, I think. haha I hope so!

Ooh, you get one extra day :sneaky2::bleh:

I've gone to a bunch of cities in MN, I went to WI a few times, Chicago, Los Angeles, NYC, Boston, Connecticut...yeah. Since this school year started at least. And I seem to be spending more and more nights out in Mpls with my friends.

Music? You would want to hear it? :blush-anim-cl: Not for a few months at least...

Never seen austin powers?:lmao: Well austin is "on the job" with two japaneese twins and then his assistant bazil comes up and is bothering him and he keeps saying "TWINS, BAZIL" in his raunchy voice :lmao::lmao:

I've seen the first two, but not the third.. is it in the 3rd one? You are crazy! :lmao::lmfao:

Ooh, you get one extra day :sneaky2::bleh:

I've gone to a bunch of cities in MN, I went to WI a few times, Chicago, Los Angeles, NYC, Boston, Connecticut...yeah. Since this school year started at least. And I seem to be spending more and more nights out in Mpls with my friends.

Music? You would want to hear it? :blush-anim-cl: Not for a few months at least...

You went to New York again and I wasn't informed?:sneaky2::lol3:

That sounds great! I need to travel more..really...haha

Of course! Didn't I say so when I first found out you were a musician?

I'll be waiting impatiently then.:bleh:

Is that what you want to pursue in after graduating?

Hola Jessica! *doesn't pronounce J to keep with Spanish accent* :naughty:

I'm fab, you?

Oh and YAY 10000 posts!! :toot::yay:

:naughty: My aunt is Peruvian and adorable, so she says my name with that little accent. I love it! heh

10,000? :shocked: It's official..I need to find a new hobby.:lmfao: