mandilambi

Unfortunately lol

That

shirt

sounds

AWESOME!

Pshhh i want a pickle shirt!!!

Who doesn't want a pickle shirt?! :lmfao::wub2:

I think this summer everyone should come to Iowa for an Iowa State Fair MFC GET TOGETHER!! :lmfao: That would seriousely be the best time EVER! Too bad it'll never happen XD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who doesn't want a pickle shirt?!

I think this summer everyone should come to Iowa for an Iowa State Fair MFC GET TOGETHER!! :lmfao: That would seriousely be the best time EVER! Too bad it'll never happen

i would love to go to a fair! I've never been to one before!- shocking, i know.

erm....Iowa is only 2 states away...:blink::thumb_yello:

:yikes::jawdrop::yikes::jawdrop:

haha i know- i would have never thought it true!

Who doesn't want a pickle shirt?! :lmfao::wub2:

I think this summer everyone should come to Iowa for an Iowa State Fair MFC GET TOGETHER!! :lmfao: That would seriousely be the best time EVER! Too bad it'll never happen XD

Ohmigosh I could drive to Iowa! Easy! :biggrin2:

i would love to go to a fair! I've never been to one before!- shocking, i know.

erm....Iowa is only 2 states away...:blink::thumb_yello:

*grabs onto pant leg* You should come!!!!! :shocked:

The Iowa State Fair was rated as the best vacation spot right after Las Vegas! Surprising I know :naughty: You have to have money to make it fun though :lmfao:

haha, i suppose occasionally, brothers tell the truth lol.

Both of my brothers have always tried to trick me ever since I was younger. I've gotten into a lot of trouble because of them (like telling me the middle finger meant hello). :roftl: One of them still tries to trick me and whenever he says anything anymore I'm always like, "Pssh, whatever." Then I go and ask someone else just to make sure. :naughty:

Haha Iowa's perfect, it's right smack dab in the middle. Nice compromise for everyone. :naughty:

I should start another thread! :naughty: It would be so fun! You can't go the fair without having fun! But everyone would have bring $25 to go on the AWESOME RIDE!!!!!!

Both of my brothers have always tried to trick me ever since I was younger. I've gotten into a lot of trouble because of them (like telling me the middle finger meant hello). :roftl: One of them still tries to trick me and whenever he says anything anymore I'm always like, "Pssh, whatever." Then I go and ask someone else just to make sure. :naughty:

:naughty::roftl: okay, thats only a little funny...lol

i have an older sister and she's done here fair share to me. i wont say anything because she goes on MFC lol.

*grabs onto pant leg* You should come!!!!! :shocked:

The Iowa State Fair was rated as the best vacation spot right after Las Vegas! Surprising I know :naughty: You have to have money to make it fun though :lmfao:

Isn't that the truth with everything lol

That would be awesome if i could come! I'll have to ask the 'rents when it gets closer....!!!!

:naughty::roftl: okay, thats only a little funny...lol

i have an older sister and she's done here fair share to me. i wont say anything because she goes on MFC lol.

Yeah, I was about 5 and my brother told me to flip off my neighbor and I did (thinking it was a nice gesture) and like 30 seconds later my mom sticks her head out of the front door and yells, "KOURTNEY, GET IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" I guess my neighbor called my mom to tell her what I did.

Yeah, I was about 5 and my brother told me to flip off my neighbor and I did (thinking it was a nice gesture) and like 30 seconds later my mom sticks her head out of the front door and yells, "KOURTNEY, GET IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" I guess my neighbor called my mom to tell her what I did.

HAHAHA!!!! thats amazing. Shame on your brother though...teaching a 5 year old how to flick someone off lol.:shocked::naughty: :naughty:

Isn't that the truth with everything lol

That would be awesome if i could come! I'll have to ask the 'rents when it gets closer....!!!!

I'll remind you :das:

Well I would go, I love road trips and won't be doing anything Aug 7-17 :bleh:

Yay :yay: