• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bud,

that's in 30 mins...

35 :glasses2:

hahah the problem is that i LOVE to sleep... my body is ambivalent haha.

also.. just saw what you wrote in the chinese thread... hahahah you are hilarious.

Why aren't you going to bed? :lmfao: I feel bad for keeping you up!

It looks so cool! I love when languages don't use the letters of the alphabet and have their own symbos and what not :wub2: So fun to look at!

35 :glasses2:

Why aren't you going to bed? :lmfao: I feel bad for keeping you up!

It looks so cool! I love when languages don't use the letters of the alphabet and have their own symbos and what not :wub2: So fun to look at!

ohh it's not you at all! dont you worry. im heading to bed soon. I'm just chatting with the freshman on my hall. I'm just a super cool upperclass woman :cool: yeah right hahaha

ohh it's not you at all! dont you worry. im heading to bed soon. I'm just chatting with the freshman on my hall. I'm just a super cool upperclass woman :cool: yeah right hahaha

I am too :biggrin2: I can't stay awake after a certain time.

I'm a super cool.... yeah I'm not a super cool anything :lmfao:

I'm going to have to try and fix it :lmfao:

HI! Are you a part of the Mika Mail project?

not yet, i keep almost doing it, but then i don't because i don't know who i'm giving my address to lol. Maybe i'm just paranoid :bleh:

what was the avatar supposed to look like?. And why is the show avatar called avatar....????

not yet, i keep almost doing it, but then i don't because i don't know who i'm giving my address to lol. Maybe i'm just paranoid :bleh:

what was the avatar supposed to look like?. And why is the show avatar called avatar....????

:doh: It's so much fun! but it costs a lot of money :naughty:

No.:blink:

Why are everybody's avatars disappearing?

I don't know.. it's scaring me :tears:

HI everyone.

I dunno.

I can't see a lot of peoples' avatars.

And the times for posts are wrong. It says Jess posted at 1:47pm...its only 1:30 here... :blink:

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MFC?!?!?!?

In a movie there would be aliens on their way right now :boxed:

HI everyone.

I dunno.

I can't see a lot of peoples' avatars.

And the times for posts are wrong. It says Jess posted at 1:47pm...its only 1:30 here... :blink:

hmm, this is true. you posted a few min ago, and it says 4:49 when its 4:37 right now.:blink:

Urgh...this bites.

Um OK, well I need to go for now...

I know, I know, I just got on...but I do not feel good. I got sick last night and I need some sleep.

Maybe when I get back on later....something will have magically fixed everything!! *crosses fingers*

AHHH!!

This is weird!!

Plus, my account subscriptions aren't updating...I had no idea you two had posted anything!!!

I'm freaked out now...and go to Jemma's thread in the suggestions forum. Whole threads have disappeared! :shocked:

AHHHH! *runs in circles*

I suppose i should write my paper now since the MFC isn't really working and my internet is being stupid. argh. I'll be on in an hour-ish probably, unless i get distracted and somehow end up back here.....:shocked::bleh::wink2:

We're all going to die :tears:

*goes to write will*

when in anger, fear or doubt. run in circles, scream and shout. Thats what my dad always tells me lol

oh,a nd the latter part of my earlier post applies here, i got distracted.

So i'm supposed to fill out one of those b-ball brackets. I didn't want to, but the guy who gave it to me who works with my sister told me that if i filled one out he would find a way for me to meet Mika again, so i think i'll hold him to that:shocked: :naughty::wink2:

anybody have any idea of what teams will win? I don't really follow sports....

when in anger, fear or doubt. run in circles, scream and shout. Thats what my dad always tells me lol

oh,a nd the latter part of my earlier post applies here, i got distracted.

So i'm supposed to fill out one of those b-ball brackets. I didn't want to, but the guy who gave it to me who works with my sister told me that if i filled one out he would find a way for me to meet Mika again, so i think i'll hold him to that:shocked: :naughty::wink2:

anybody have any idea of what teams will win? I don't really follow sports....

*runs in circles*

*screams and shouts* :roftl:

Can you just add me to that deal? :lmfao:

AHHH!!

This is weird!!

Plus, my account subscriptions aren't updating...I had no idea you two had posted anything!!!

I'm freaked out now...and go to Jemma's thread in the suggestions forum. Whole threads have disappeared! :shocked:

And my font suddenly turned green.:blink: