• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahh! okay, hello to you both!

here we go.....abridged......

okay, so i have a pic of me and mika in my locker right? so today, this girl i didn't even know came up and freaked out -apparently she's a fan,- but then she asked me about it and i explained a bit to her and then she told another friend of hers to come over and that one came with a group untill i had TONZ of people surrounding me- no way out- and they kept getting closer and closer, asking me questions and it FREAKED ME OUT. I DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THEM! omg, it was literally scary, they were being really weird and i don't normally talk to them but they asked me about the lollipop thing then some screamed and it was AHHHHH i jsut remember being really freaked out, all my friends were sort of pushed to the side. CLEARLY nothing exciting never happens at our school because some of the asked to TOUCH MY bracelets WTF!!!!!!!!?????? adn then people kept staring at me after. I have new found sympathy for mika at the after party though. I never thought something like that would be scary, i always though it might be fun, but really! I never thought happy people could be so scary!

i dunno, maybe its just me???? OI

Ahhh aliens!

I can relate, but not quite about herding masses like that. I have the picture of Mika with the teapot in my locker because it brightens my tired mornings :naughty: and one day, this girl came up I'd never talked to before. I'd never even seen her around school, it was so random. I never even saw her pass my locker, or anywhere close and she said to me, "I often wonder who that is in your locker door." And I said, "Oh, that's Mika. He's a singer." It was really creepy- I can't believe she like, often wondered about minute details when I'm at my locker everyday. :boxed:

Ahhh aliens!

I can relate, but not quite about herding masses like that. I have the picture of Mika with the teapot in my locker because it brightens my tired mornings :naughty: and one day, this girl came up I'd never talked to before. I'd never even seen her around school, it was so random. I never even saw her pass my locker, or anywhere close and she said to me, "I often wonder who that is in your locker door." And I said, "Oh, that's Mika. He's a singer." It was really creepy- I can't believe she like, often wondered about minute details when I'm at my locker everyday. :boxed:

exactly! its weird! I didn't know any of them, and they WOULDN'T LET ME OUT! and they were being REALLY loud!... and asking to touch my bracelets? what IS that?! what good would that do!? sooo weird. i ran away with my friends who were weirded out also.

With that kind of herding, I'd expect you were Mika himself!

which is exactly why i have so much sympathy for him, because he gets it 1000 time worse!!! and its scary! and i was just with a whole bunch of high schoolers, he deals with CRAZY FANS lol. I would SNAP! how does he do it!?

Oh, I have multiple pictures of Mika in my locker cause they make me smile. But anyhoo I have the one where he is an angel and is winking and the boy next to me was asking me who he was one day. When I told him he respond saying "You really need to take that down." And then I asked why and he said "Because he is staring at me and it makes me feel as if he wants to get some chicken." But of course he didn't use chicken. :roftl:

Oh and then my one friend gave up Mika for lent. All of him. She can't listen to him, look at him, say his name, write his name, or spell his name. I don't know how she does it. I just gave up saying his name. But anyway back to the story. As a joke me and all my friends printed out pictures of him and stuck a bunch of them in her locker. Most of them were small like avatars. When she opened her locker there was an explosion of his face everywhere! I mean they were pictures of him everywhere. It made my day because everywhere I went or looked I saw him and I heard people asking who that guy was. But as for my friend, she was rather ticked off at us.

Hello!

And Lauralai...that's kinda weird, but almost flattering. I never attract that much attention. :naughty:

i guess, but it was honestly scary, and i didn't think somethng like that could be scary. I don't usually attract attention either....:shocked::blink:

Hey everybody. :)

hey:biggrin2:

Well, I had school today. A test in nearly every subject.:thumbdown: Glad that's over with.

And then I fell asleep until eight when I got home. hah

How was your day?

Wow! All of my kids just got through with two weeks of testing! The FCAT, I am so glad that is over!!!!!!

I got aot of rest today, and took a shower ALL by myself *for the first time today* I am coming along!!!! I want to get out of the house SO BAD - but, I still cannot drive! :thumbdown: