American Thread Part III

mandilambi

my day was good finally the end of the week came! (i dont have school tomorow) ughhh this week was horrible i had like a test in every subject and i had an english research project that i of course decided to start a day before it was due so yeah thats why i havent been on a lot but i have a four day weekend to catch up on everything! whoopy!:woot_jump: o and i got my tickets for nimes 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my day was good finally the end of the week came! (i dont have school tomorow) ughhh this week was horrible i had like a test in every subject and i had an english research project that i of course decided to start a day before it was due so yeah thats why i havent been on a lot but i have a four day weekend to catch up on everything! whoopy!:woot_jump: o and i got my tickets for nimes 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how lucky you are???????

Do you know how lucky you are???????

hahaha yes!!! i am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hasnt even dawned on me yet that i am going like i can only say it but i dont feel it:blink: i can only imagine how badly i am gonna fail my finals with two concerts to look forward to:blink:

Wow! All of my kids just got through with two weeks of testing! The FCAT, I am so glad that is over!!!!!!

I got aot of rest today, and took a shower ALL by myself *for the first time today* I am coming along!!!! I want to get out of the house SO BAD - but, I still cannot drive! :thumbdown:

Ooh, state tests? I had those two weeks ago. No fun.

Haha, you must be so proud!

Well I'm glad to hear you're doing much better!

When will you be able to drive again?

I hate when teachers decide to load you with tests a day before you go on a break. That's what happened to me today' date=' too.

Lucky girl![/font']

hahaha yes!!! i am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it hasnt even dawned on me yet that i am going like i can only say it but i dont feel it:blink: i can only imagine how badly i am gonna fail my finals with two concerts to look forward to:blink:

You better not!!!!! You have time to do great on your finals and THEN freak out about Mika!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Ooh, state tests? I had those two weeks ago. No fun.

Haha, you must be so proud!

Well I'm glad to hear you're doing much better!

When will you be able to drive again?

As soon as I can turn my head!!!!! :blink:

maybe i will adopt cute asian baby with fuzzy hair:wub2: i have always loved there hair...its another obsession of mine:blush-anim-cl:

aaawww that sounds SO sweet!!!!!! Asian is the only race child I do not have! :lmao:

hi!!! nice outfit:naughty:

:glasses2: You're just jealous.

Can I borrow the purple spandex? :roftl:

*starts spinning while jumping with bendy knees high in the air and then magically turns into a normal blonde teenager from canada and hands over the purple spandex to holly*

:glasses2: You're just jealous.

*starts spinning while jumping with bendy knees high in the air and then magically turns into a normal blonde teenager from canada and hands over the purple spandex to holly*

OMG....you have no pants on! :blink: