American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez my mind is so hyper tonight but im so sore form intense gym periods, and 3 hours of dance this week :crybaby:

i am also sore! i ran 4 miles today on those fun gazelle things at school because u had a choice between that and dodge ball:blink: and i obviously chose the one where i can listen to mika heheeh:naughty: and even at 11 am in the morning i was able to do it all because of mika he gives u this zing he is my caffine:naughty: :wub2:

i am also sore! i ran 4 miles today on those fun gazelle things at school because u had a choice between that and dodge ball:blink: and i obviously chose the one where i can listen to mika heheeh:naughty: and even at 11 am in the morning i was able to do it all because of mika he gives u this zing he is my caffine:naughty: :wub2:

I also peddled off 200 calories each night this week

*winces in pain of her once carefree body*

I also peddled off 200 calories each night this week

*winces in pain of her once carefree body*

I am starting a very vigorous excercise routine once Iam well enough to start!!!! I am following my daddy! He is doing SO well!!!! He lost 20 lbs. in a month!!!! :punk:

Last Monday I had plastic surgery.....and I have been having a HELL of a time ever since! :tears:

Plastic surgery?:eek: but you're gorgeous!

she got surgery:thumbdown:

btw what ur name:biggrin2:

Yuck.

It's alexandra with a capital A.

I am starting a very vigorous excercise routine once Iam well enough to start!!!! I am following my daddy! He is doing SO well!!!! He lost 20 lbs. in a month!!!! :punk:

That's awesome! I weigh a looooooooooooooooooot for a girl my age. But i am also 5 foot 8 and muscley. Im not as fat as i tell people *gets kicked by her friends*

my mom lost 40 pounds on jenny craig already.

Plastic surgery?:eek: but you're gorgeous!

Yuck.

It's alexandra with a capital A.

That's awesome! I weigh a looooooooooooooooooot for a girl my age. But i am also 5 foot 8 and muscley. Im not as fat as i tell people *gets kicked by her friends*

my mom lost 40 pounds on jenny craig already.

I have always wanted to try Jenny Craig!!!!!

I didn't do anything to my face....only my neck! BUT...my face is all messed up now!!!! I hope that in time after all of the swelling goes down I will look 'normal' again!!!!! :tears:

I do NOT and I repeat...DO NOT recommend plastic surgery to ANYONE!

I didn't do anything to my face....only my neck! BUT...my face is all messed up now!!!! I hope that in time after all of the swelling goes down I will look 'normal' again!!!!! :tears:

it's very expensive i must warn you. we had my uncle pay for it as a christmas present.

that's horrible, have you been out in public with it yet?

hey:sneaky2: dont take any patients away from my daddy:naughty: my mom also got her neck done alooooooooooong time ago but now its back to its old self heheeh

Aimee, did you ever eat your lollipop?

I was hungry for something sweet before and finally decided to eat it. It took me FOREVER to get the wrapper off.

maybe i will adopt cute asian baby with fuzzy hair i have always loved there hair...its another obsession of mine:blush-anim-cl:

They have the greatest hair! I'm so jealous. It's perfect and straight and shiny.

Jeez my mind is so hyper tonight but im so sore form intense gym periods' date=' and 3 hours of dance this week :crybaby:[/quote']

You dance? What kind?:biggrin2:

i am also sore! i ran 4 miles today on those fun gazelle things at school because u had a choice between that and dodge ball and i obviously chose the one where i can listen to mika heheehand even at 11 am in the morning i was able to do it all because of mika he gives u this zing he is my caffine:naughty: :wub2:

I'd choose the dodge ball.:naughty: I miss playing that in school! I was the bomb diggity.

I was hungry for something sweet before and finally decided to eat it. It took me FOREVER to get the wrapper off.

They have the greatest hair! I'm so jealous. It's perfect and straight and shiny.

I'd choose the dodge ball.:naughty: I miss playing that in school! I was the bomb diggity.

i do jazz,hip-hop and modern.

*strikes a pose*

it's very expensive i must warn you. we had my uncle pay for it as a christmas present.

that's horrible, have you been out in public with it yet?

I know it is expensive!!!! That is the ONLY reason I have not done it!!! :naughty:

NO...I have not been out in public YET...only to go back to the doctor!!!!

But, I am taking the kids out tomorrow....so I have to face the music! I am scared!!!!! :blink:

hahaha i never ate the lollipop i put it on my bulletin board thingy i have above my desk its my little memory pop:naughty:

one time i was in the mall and there was this little asian boy about 2 years old walking around and his hair was sooo tempting to touch so as he walked next to me passing me i stuck my hand out and petted it :roftl: i wonder what his mother thought but it feels just as cool as it looks lol!

i HATE dodge ball all the guys in my class get really into it and throw the balls as hard as they can and leaves these giant red marks all over u:boxed:

hey:sneaky2: dont take any patients away from my daddy:naughty: my mom also got her neck done alooooooooooong time ago but now its back to its old self heheeh

Do you know how long it took her to get back to normal? It has ONLY been a week and 3 days for me.....but the things I feel are so WEIRD! I feel as though I am NEVER going to look/be normal again!!!! I am freaking out over here!!!!!!

I know it is expensive!!!! That is the ONLY reason I have not done it!!! :naughty:

But, I am taking the kids out tomorrow....so I have to face the music! I am scared!!!!! :blink:

:sad: Well.. don't be scared! Just try and not look like you're in pain, maybe like you love the feeling of ache :roftl:

Never take my advice btw

*strikes a pose*

were u the one that asked do u like jazz in the yes or no thread? if yes then i thought u meant jazz music if thats what u meant then my answer is still no and if u meant the type of dance then i do like it lol:naughty:

:sad: Well.. don't be scared! Just try and not look like you're in pain, maybe like you love the feeling of ache :roftl:

Never take my advice btw

Don't worry! I am NOT that good an actress!!!!! :roftl:

*strikes a pose*

That's so cool! I wish I took a dance class.

I can't dance. And I have no rhythm. Whatsoever.

Haha, has Austin made fun of you?

hahaha i never ate the lollipop i put it on my bulletin board thingy i have above my desk its my little memory pop:naughty:

one time i was in the mall and there was this little asian boy about 2 years old walking around and his hair was sooo tempting to touch so as he walked next to me passing me i stuck my hand out and petted it :roftl: i wonder what his mother thought but it feels just as cool as it looks lol!

i HATE dodge ball all the guys in my class get really into it and throw the balls as hard as they can and leaves these giant red marks all over u:boxed:

I was contemplating on whether or not I should put it in my MFC and Mika box and save it or eat it..I was hungry and decided to eat it. haha

:lmfao: :lmfao:

When I played' date=' we used the soft spongy balls, so it was more fun.

And then again, we played in fourth grade, so it couldn't have hurt to get hit. hah

[/font']

nvm with my last post alexandra:naughty:

you're a confused' date=' girl. :roftl:

That's so cool! I wish I took a dance class.

I can't dance. And I have no rhythm. Whatsoever.

[/font][/b][/color]

LMFAOO your dad does:naughty:

hahaha dont tell me to do that! i am so gullible i probably would:roftl:

I'd be the one with the tean telling you to do it HAHA