• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LMFAOO your dad does:naughty:

:lmfao: You sure got that right!

When he and my mom were at a wedding, they were dancing, and he accidentally kicked some woman's shoe while dancing and it flew into the punch bowl. :lmfao: And she tried to get her son to beat up my dad! :lmao:

I beg your pardon! Austin would NEVER make fun of me! :mf_rosetinted:

At least not about something like this :roftl:

I seem to recall him making fun of you on MFC back in February. :lol3:

:lmfao: You sure got that right!

When he and my mom were at a wedding, they were dancing, and he accidentally kicked some woman's shoe while dancing and it flew into the punch bowl. :lmfao: And she tried to get her son to beat up my dad! :lmao:

I seem to recall him making fun of you on MFC back in February. :lol3:

:lmao::lmao: How graceful.

I have done many embarassing plunders.

haha same when i was 8 years old i went to the city with my mom and sisters (dad was at home) and e went to the nbc news room thing where u can wait outside and stuff so we were outside and during a break the news reporter comes up to us saying she wants to interview us on an opinion and the story was a girl about my age found 1million dollars buried in her back yard and she turned it into the police and the news reporter wanted to interview my family on what we would do and our reaction... so before we went on air my sister told me to say bill clinton lives in my town (cuz he just moved into my town like that year or the year before) so while on air the interviewer asks me what i would have done with the money (and mind u this was live and i was nervous and only 8) and i replied stupidly bill clinton lives in my town:roftl: everyone including the news reporter and camera man laughed:roftl:

:lmao: I bet. :naughty:

I seem to recall you telling me you fell off a chair when showing artsy your thighs.:roftl:

That's ONLY because I cried when Mika was on So you think you can dance! :lmao:

Please tell me it was because he messed up the words during Love Today.:lmao:

haha same when i was 8 years old i went to the city with my mom and sisters (dad was at home) and e went to the nbc news room thing where u can wait outside and stuff so we were outside and during a break the news reporter comes up to us saying she wants to interview us on an opinion and the story was a girl about my age found 1million dollars buried in her back yard and she turned it into the police and the news reporter wanted to interview my family on what we would do and our reaction... so before we went on air my sister told me to say bill clinton lives in my town (cuz he just moved into my town like that year or the year before) so while on air the interviewer asks me what i would have done with the money (and mind u this was live and i was nervous and only 8) and i replied stupidly bill clinton lives in my town:roftl: everyone including the news reporter and camera man laughed:roftl:

:lmao: Did they put that on air?

hahaha my mom is already talking to me about how i should get married by the age of 22!!!!!!!!! i was like:blink: UR F***ING ME RIGHT:shocked: THATS IN 8 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

oh no! my mom started talking to me about marriage when i was 10 maybe younger... but never gave me a cut off... haha but 22 would be in 2 years for me... and i would be seizing on the ground right now if she had... haha :roftl:

Sadly no! It was for the same reason I cried when he was on GMA! :naughty:

Ugh. Somehow, my tape of GMA was taped over. :crybaby:

I was so depressed when I found out. I don't have it for those amazing visual memories anymore. I could even see myself during the weather reports.

I think it's because I left it in my VCR and someone accidentally hit the record button.

YES IT WAS LIVE SO THEY EVEN FILMED EVERYONE BEHIND ME INCLUDING MY MOM SISTERS NEWS REPORTER LAUGHING!!!! AND THE OUTDOOR AUDIENCE PEOPLE!!!!!!

:lmfao: That's too great! So cute!

I refuse to get married until I'm thirty, unless my partner happens to have the exact same goals as I. There is just too much that I want to do with my life that would not work out so well if I was attached to someone with different plans.

I'm a bit of a freak, really. When I was in high school, I would be glad to do the whole dating thing, because rarely do high school relationships amount to anything else, but now that I'm in college, I'm terrified of men. There's a guy that I hang out with quite a bit and I have a feeling that he is interested in a relationship. I cannot agree to it and I don't know what I'm going to do if he asks. He wants to stay in the town that we are in and be a chemistry teacher. I want to move to New York and do freelance photography and writing while in grad school for English. College relationships often end up with proposals, and that terrifies me.

oh no! my mom started talking to me about marriage when i was 10 maybe younger... but never gave me a cut off... haha but 22 would be in 2 years for me... and i would be seizing on the ground right now if she had... haha :roftl:

hahaha when i was in 7th grade (two years ago) when i went to all of the bar and bat mitzvas my mom before i got out of the car when she dropped me off she would always tell me: "aimee i am not picking u up until u find a nice rich jewish boy to marry" and my mom has a bit of an accent and she sounds a bit like rafa from licm hahaha

Ugh. Somehow, my tape of GMA was taped over. :crybaby:

I was so depressed when I found out. I don't have it for those amazing visual memories anymore. I could even see myself during the weather reports.

I think it's because I left it in my VCR and someone accidentally hit the record button.

NO Well, I have it forever! :wub2:

hahaha when i was in 7th grade (two years ago) when i went to all of the bar and bat mitzvas my mom before i got out of the car when she dropped me off she would always tell me: "aimee i am not picking u up until u find a nice rich jewish boy to marry" and my mom has a bit of an accent and she sounds a bit like rafa from licm hahaha

HAHAHAH!!! so how did that go for you?? :biggrin2: