American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Well good evening! :naughty:

I passed out once and it was AWESOME! :naughty: I think everything will turn out GREAT!

I pretty much know it's going to work out, but tonight....afkdjasdflj!L!LK!KL!

i'm so stressed out right now with school and everything. oh well.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*decides not to brag about being on spring break*

Guess what! My toilet bowl is filled with brown water and the water coming out of my sink and shower is brown... :blink: What does that mean?

That was my attempt to get your mind off school :naughty::biggrin2:

Well good evening! :naughty:

I passed out once and it was AWESOME! :naughty: I think everything will turn out GREAT!

I passed out on Saturday.

Great?! It was embarrassing for me!

I was at my church making dinner for some kids that were on a retreat.

I was washing lettuce with my friend, and it was extremely hot in the kitchen.

I've been having trouble with my breathing lately, and I started to lose my breathe when I was washing the lettuce, but didn't think anything of it because it's been happening a lot lately, and I fought to catch my breath. Then everything started to turn black on me, but that happens to me a lot too, but it goes back to normal after a few seconds, so I didn't really freak out...until it went black for a long time. Then I couldn't stand and, well, yea.

I remember being in a chair and everyone splashed water on my face and neck and forced me to eat an apple to get my blood sugar up.

Aww. :huglove:

You know I'm always a phone call away.:wink2:

*decides not to brag about being on spring break*

Guess what! My toilet bowl is filled with brown water and the water coming out of my sink and shower is brown... :blink: What does that mean?

That was my attempt to get your mind off school :naughty::biggrin2:

I think it just means that your pipes are a little rusty. They should go back to normal soon.

My toilet bowl keeps flushing on it's own...*goes to fix it*

I've been having trouble with my breathing lately, and I started to lose my breathe when I was washing the lettuce, but didn't think anything of it because it's been happening a lot lately, and I fought to catch my breath. Then everything started to turn black on me, but that happens to me a lot too, but it goes back to normal after a few seconds, so I didn't really freak out...until it went black for a long time. Then I couldn't stand and, well, yea.

I remember being in a chair and everyone splashed water on my face and neck and forced me to eat an apple to get my blood sugar up.

:lmfao: Passing out while wasing the lettuce. Classic.

I just passed out during marching band... sort of.. we were just marching in the same spot and I felt really weird so I walked up to the teacher and asked if I could sit down and he said no. I'm usually a baby and he knew that so I went back and starting marching again. The next thing I knew there were a lot of pretty lights all around me and I felt like I was dreaming. :wub2: Then my legs started getting really heavy and I was swaying back and forth and then all the sudden I ran into something (later I found out it was a person :doh:) And I fell onto the ground HARD :boxed: The next thing you know I'm waking up from a nap and notice I'm in the band room and my band teacher is fanning me, trying to wake me up. Then I instantly started crying because everyone was staring at me and I couldn't handle the pressure, but SHHH people think I cried because the fall hurt so bad :blush-anim-cl: It didn't hurt at all, lol.

I think it just means that your pipes are a little rusty. They should go back to normal soon.

They better! :shocked: because we're running out of water bottles. :naughty:

:lmfao: Passing out while wasing the lettuce. Classic.

I just passed out during marching band... sort of.. we were just marching in the same spot and I felt really weird so I walked up to the teacher and asked if I could sit down and he said no. I'm usually a baby and he knew that so I went back and starting marching again. The next thing I knew there were a lot of pretty lights all around me and I felt like I was dreaming. :wub2: Then my legs started getting really heavy and I was swaying back and forth and then all the sudden I ran into something (later I found out it was a person :doh:) And I fell onto the ground HARD :boxed: The next thing you know I'm waking up from a nap and notice I'm in the band room and my band teacher is fanning me, trying to wake me up. Then I instantly started crying because everyone was staring at me and I couldn't handle the pressure, but SHHH people think I cried because the fall hurt so bad :blush-anim-cl: It didn't hurt at all, lol.

They better! :shocked: because we're running out of water bottles. :naughty:

*waves*

Hello everyone!

Yea, really. Who on earth faints while washing lettuce. *sigh*

Isn't it embarrassing? The way everyone just surrounds you and stares at you?

Thankfully there were only three people there to witness me. hah

And hi Taylor!

Aww. :huglove:

You know I'm always a phone call away.:wink2:

I was getting really irritated at those girls tonight while I was talking to you. >.<

I will be calling you soon---I'm not even close to done talking to you! :bleh:

ehehehehe, after I was all spazzy and emotional tonight, I became hysterical with laughter and barely was able to say my lines. XD

all because of a stupid picture of this asian kid who looks like my (now) friend Kelton.:roftl:

Haha...aww.:huglove:

My sister reacted to a vaccination on Monday and passed out in the doctor's office. Kinda a good place to do so if there is one.

Haha, guess that's true.

I was getting really irritated at those girls tonight while I was talking to you. >.<

I will be calling you soon---I'm not even close to done talking to you! :bleh:

ehehehehe, after I was all spazzy and emotional tonight, I became hysterical with laughter and barely was able to say my lines. XD

all because of a stupid picture of this asian kid who looks like my (now) friend Kelton.:roftl:

Aww, haha, it's okay, what do you expect?

Yea, we haven't talked on the phone in a while. :blink:

Asian Kelton? xD

Haha, guess that's true.

Aww, haha, it's okay, what do you expect?

Yea, we haven't talked on the phone in a while. :blink:

Asian Kelton? xD

I know, it's been forEVER.

blasted musical. >.<

ah well.

heheh, yeah!!

I seriously haven't laughed that hard in so long.

then we sang Queen together. XD

he's like....a die hard Queen fan too.:shocked:

I know, it's been forEVER.

blasted musical. >.<

ah well.

heheh, yeah!!

I seriously haven't laughed that hard in so long.

then we sang Queen together. XD

he's like....a die hard Queen fan too.:shocked:

It'll be over soon and then we'll have lots of time to talk.:wink2:

Kelton Kelton Kelton...maybe he'll come around.

It'll be over soon and then we'll have lots of time to talk.:wink2:

Kelton Kelton Kelton...maybe he'll come around.

I hope he does. ;)

if not, meh, oh well. We'll be Queenie friends forever! :punk:

that stupid skanky girl who pretty much ruined my life is now going after another guy when she told me she'd never be able to get over kelton. :thumbdown:

I hope he does. ;)

if not, meh, oh well. We'll be Queenie friends forever! :punk:

that stupid skanky girl who pretty much ruined my life is now going after another guy when she told me she'd never be able to get over kelton. :thumbdown:

Queenie friends are the greatest!:wink2:

Well, she gets around quick.:naughty:

I saw her last night! So exciting :biggrin2:

Hmmm... are you allowed to give out your address because I bought you a birthday card while I was in the Mall of America.

you did?:shocked: lucky bitches.

*goes to ask her mom and wipes off choclate resadue from her mouth*