American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah thats what i thought they always play titanic on that channel for some reason:naughty:

I have the movie.....yet I can NEVER resist it when it is on television for some strange reason! Like it is better on t.v. :biggrin2:

I have the movie.....yet I can NEVER resist it when it is on television for some strange reason! Like it is better on t.v. :biggrin2:

haha i know exactly what u mean! i have it on video (its so old it wasnt even out on dvd when i got it) and i hardly watch it on video but when its on tv i get a sudden urge to watch it lol

GOOD!!! keep him like that!!!

I do not have to worry about him! I let him smoke once just because he was curious....... and he absolutely HATED it.....Alysia on the other hand is a whole other story! :roftl:

haha i know exactly what u mean! i have it on video (its so old it wasnt even out on dvd when i got it) and i hardly watch it on video but when its on tv i get a sudden urge to watch it lol

Me too!!!!!! I have it on double VHS tapes! :naughty:

Jeez you guys post fast haha.

Oh oh i love this part!! The dancing one where shes with jack and it's the big party thingy and they do that spin thing :naughty: haha. that fun

Are you watching it on DVD or telelvision..... I was flipping through the t.v. and saw it :naughty: I love that MOVIE!~~

Tv! It's amazing!

haha great combo:naughty: i love titanic! leo WAS so hot (he is ugliER now and he smokes cigarettes i dont like men who smoke cigarettes i find it disgusting to kiss lips that smoke:boxed

Ugghhaw i know. And the yellow rotting teeth and bad breath and ugghh. :thumbdown:

and yes' date=' he was greatly hot :das:

ooo wat channel!(hahaha holly i am following u through the threads:naughty:)

TNT. but i think you already know but i'll just repeat it :bleh:

Jeez you guys post fast haha.

Oh oh i love this part!! The dancing one where shes with jack and it's the big party thingy and they do that spin thing :naughty: haha. that fun

Tv! It's amazing!

Ugghhaw i know. And the yellow rotting teeth and bad breath and ugghh. :thumbdown:

and yes, he was greatly hot :das:

TNT. but i think you already know but i'll just repeat it :bleh:

omg thats my favorite part also! when i was younger i would always pause the movie right before that part change into one of my recital dresses and then dance along to it! hahahaha

hahah YES!!! and on the side of the cardboard thing that holds the videos there is a pic of rose on one and jack on the other:wub2:

She is SO beautiful! ANd he is well.....not chickenesque

She is SO beautiful! ANd he is well.....not chickenesque

I know!! She's my favorite actress :wub2: I love her haha

omg thats my favorite part also! when i was younger i would always pause the movie right before that part change into one of my recital dresses and then dance along to it! hahahaha

Aww!! haha how cute :wub2::naughty:

I used to be like obsessed with ballet haha. sort of random but sort of not. :bleh: and with classical music...

My mom was going to make me a dress like that one for a formal dance! My mom makes all my fancy clothes! :naughty:

hey hey hey!!!! :D

how's everyone?

I'm in a super good mood.

today has been one of those days where you wake up and everythings going perfect for you!!! :D

tra la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't have had caffiene so late. XD

uhhhhhhhh did u just say ur own son is hot!?!?!?!:blink:

*backs away slowly*

I WANNA SEE HIM!!!

Eeeewwww! I di not say he is hot....I said he is beautiful! And hott blooded that is all on him....I had nothing to do with that! :lmao: