American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, that's how old we are. I think Mika was the last guy I hugged. :mf_lustslow: Thinking how sad that statement sounds. Runs off to cry now. :naughty:

OH I would have loved to wrap my arms around him!!!!! But at least he touched me!!!!!!! ....and spit on me.....and sweated on me.......

Ahhhhh the memories that we have :lmao:

Awe, does it still hurt? I'm so sorry. ((((((((((((((((HOLLY))))))))))))))

I wish I could turn my FREAKIN' head

OMG, I got 3 hugs that weekend and 2 were his idea. I'll never forget him coming into the room and hugging me and calling me, "Salt Lake City." :boxed: I was told he kissed my cheek but I must have been in shock. :biggrin2:

Yes, the memories. It sucks that it was such a long time ago now. :thumbdown:

OH I would have loved to wrap my arms around him!!!!! But at least he touched me!!!!!!! ....and spit on me.....and sweated on me.......

Ahhhhh the memories that we have :lmao:

Awe, does it still hurt? I'm so sorry. ((((((((((((((((HOLLY))))))))))))))

OMG, I got 3 hugs that weekend and 2 were his idea. I'll never forget him coming into the room and hugging me and calling me, "Salt Lake City." :boxed: I was told he kissed my cheek but I must have been in shock. :biggrin2:

Yes, the memories. It sucks that it was such a long time ago now. :thumbdown:

YES I HURT!!!!! And I cannot turn my head YET and I have to go to work....I am SO nervous! I have not even been out in public! When I get to work they are probably gonna be like.....you need to go home for the day! :lmao:

I am hideous!

Gosh.....tell me about it!!!!!! I know I was in :shocked: when I saw Mika standing in front of me! I was in la la land truly! hhhhmmmmm

It seems like it was a lifetime ago!

Now I am ready to go to the Butterfly Lounge!!!!! :punk:

OMG...that's so funny because I didn't even notice. My Mind just corrects all the typos now. LMAO!!

But, I told someone a couple days ago that I needed to make a cough of potty. :naughty:

:lmfao:

Oh the ownderful world of typos.

Holy crap, isn't it like 1am for you?

:lmao: I just noticed I spelled wonderful wrong...:lmfao: :lmfao:

OMG...that's so funny because I didn't even notice. My Mind just corrects all the typos now. LMAO!!

But, I told someone a couple days ago that I needed to make a cough of potty. :naughty:

I know! It's like the mind sees what it wants to see!!

:lmao: Nice. Very nice.

Can you stay home longer or do you have to get back to work? Can you telework at all? I'm nervous for you. YIKES! It will all be worth it though when it heals. :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for you to go to the BFL with me. That will be a blast.

YES I HURT!!!!! And I cannot turn my head YET and I have to go to work....I am SO nervous! I have not even been out in public! When I get to work they are probably gonna be like.....you need to go home for the day! :lmao:

I am hideous!

Gosh.....tell me about it!!!!!! I know I was in :shocked: when I saw Mika standing in front of me! I was in la la land truly! hhhhmmmmm

It seems like it was a lifetime ago!

Now I am ready to go to the Butterfly Lounge!!!!! :punk:

wow that sounds so wrong! almost as wrong as when i typed in :woot_hump: instead of jump:roftl:

Ooohhh we So need a woot HUMP smiley!!!! For now we can use this one for Hump!!!!!! :mf_boff:

Can you stay home longer or do you have to get back to work? Can you telework at all? I'm nervous for you. YIKES! It will all be worth it though when it heals. :thumb_yello:

Can't wait for you to go to the BFL with me. That will be a blast.

I was SUPPOSE to go back to work this past Tuesday..... but the doctor kept me out the rest of this past week..... now I have no more vacation time so I have no choice but to go back!!!!!! I look like Frankenstein! But, I am trying really hard not to get too depressed cause the doctor said that al of the swelling will go away with time! Time is something that I do not have enough of! :thumbdown: