American Thread Part III

mandilambi

:lmfao:

I do that sometimes. The holding pee thing that is.

I applaud your stamina...and obsession...:naughty:

hahaha why thankyou! *bows* i am very proud of it:naughty: when i am hyper (or maybe when i am not hyper either) i dont hold anything back i just blurt everything out like i have no secrets hahahaha

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awe, I'm so sorry. Try not to get discouraged though. The swelling will go down, but, yeah...will take awhile. Do you have to ice or anything like that?

I was SUPPOSE to go back to work this past Tuesday..... but the doctor kept me out the rest of this past week..... now I have no more vacation time so I have no choice but to go back!!!!!! I look like Frankenstein! But, I am trying really hard not to get too depressed cause the doctor said that al of the swelling will go away with time! Time is something that I do not have enough of! :thumbdown:

hahaha why thankyou! *bows* i am very proud of it:naughty: when i am hyper (or maybe when i am not hyper either) i dont hold anything back i just blurt everything out like i have no secrets hahahaha

You are a FIRE BALL in person! Kinda like Mika during RELAX! KA BLAM in your face!!!!! Come back Mika, come back! :tears:

*takes can of Mountain Dew away*:naughty:

Me too!!!! We are so addicted! :naughty:

I know. It's gotten so bad that when I'm writing things for school or in my journal, I have to doodle the smilies since my writing almost needs them now! :lmao:

Awe, I'm so sorry. Try not to get discouraged though. The swelling will go down, but, yeah...will take awhile. Do you have to ice or anything like that?

Yes.... have a chin strap that I wear and I have to put ice on it..... NOTHING seems to be helping!!!!! I am a freak!

hahaha i always thought that one was surprising one smiley surprising another! i will NEVER look at that smiley the same again:roftl:

YEAH! We use to use that smiley in the 'Gay man trapped in a woman's body' thread ALL OF THE time.... it was like our theme!!!!!

Two smileys humping!!!! There is nothing better than that!!!! :lmao:

Ack, and ice is so uncomfortable but, it sure does help. I didn't think it helped when I got the cancer removed under my eye. I can relate. I felt like a monster and I ran out of leave also. I had to go back to work with a grapefruit eye. I hate life. I'm so sorry. But, good news....you can't tell at all now. The plastic surgeon did an amazing job!

Yes.... have a chin strap that I wear and I have to put ice on it..... NOTHING seems to be helping!!!!! I am a freak!

I know. It's gotten so bad that when I'm writing things for school or in my journal, I have to doodle the smilies since my writing almost needs them now! :lmao:

I thought that I was the only one :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*takes can of Mountain Dew away*:naughty:

NEVER *grabs it back*

or when i am writing on my friends walls on face book i accidentally type in some of the smileys forgetting that i am not on the mfc and they wont show up and that they dont even no what the smileys look like lol and they are like wtf:blink: :roftl:

Ack, and ice is so uncomfortable but, it sure does help. I didn't think it helped when I got the cancer removed under my eye. I can relate. I felt like a monster and I ran out of leave also. I had to go back to work with a grapefruit eye. I hate life. I'm so sorry. But, good news....you can't tell at all now. The plastic surgeon did an amazing job!

THAT GIVES ME ALOT OF HOPE! :biggrin2:

NEVER *grabs it back*

or when i am writing on my friends walls on face book i accidentally type in some of the smileys forgetting that i am not on the mfc and they wont show up and that they dont even no what the smileys look like lol and they are like wtf:blink: :roftl:

That happens all the time to mfcers on youtube...the smilie codes are there but no smilies. It makes me giggle.:naughty:

*hides the stash of caffeinated sodas in her safe*

That happens all the time to mfcers on youtube...the smilie codes are there but no smilies. It makes me giggle.:naughty:

*hides the stash of caffeinated sodas in her safe*

SO TRUE!!!!! I see the MFC smiley codes floating around ALL over the place... like on Myspace comments....you HAVE got to laugh!!!! And the worst part of all is 'we all' understand ALL of it!!!!!! :roftl: