American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Reread my post...was supposed to be past tense. I hated life. LMAO!! Oops...it will get better! It will! It will!! :thumb_yello:

Typos again. yeesh. :naughty:

SO TRUE!!!!! I see the MFC smiley codes floating around ALL over the place... like on Myspace comments....you HAVE got to laugh!!!! And the worst part of all is 'we all' understand ALL of it!!!!!! :roftl:

I KNOW!!! :lmfao::lmao:

It's hilarious...and kinda sad.:lmao:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reread my post...was supposed to be past tense. I hated life. LMAO!! Oops...it will get better! It will! It will!! :thumb_yello:

Well I read it the wrong way, which turned out to be the right way so all is good :naughty:

Yeah, I've stolen the codes and have used them over in the Josh Groban threads and they actually work. People get jealous and wonder where I got them. I tell them they have to check out Mika to get the smilies. :biggrin2:

SO TRUE!!!!! I see the MFC smiley codes floating around ALL over the place... like on Myspace comments....you HAVE got to laugh!!!! And the worst part of all is 'we all' understand ALL of it!!!!!! :roftl:

OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY HAVE TO PISS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: I AM WARNING U DONT MAKE ME LAUGH OR I WILL HAVE TO VIRTUALLY SEND MY WET PANTS THROUGH THE COMPUTER FOR U TO WASH THEM:sneaky2:

THEN GET UP AND GO PEE CHILD!!! RUN!

Yeah' date=' I've stolen the codes and have used them over in the Josh Groban threads and they actually work. People get jealous and wonder where I got them. I tell them they have to check out Mika to get the smilies. :biggrin2:[/quote']

Haha...nice. Good way to spread Mika! :das:

Oh yes. I could eat him up.

Tis the back of my head there. The blonde one.:biggrin2:

I LOVE the way Mika LOOKS right into your eyes when he is talking to you! I am so SUPRISED I did not faint! :naughty:

Not unless you are q-ing for a Mika gig for 17 hours!!!!! :das:

17 hours?!

And I thought us at seven hours was being tough. Wow.

Damn. We need a clapping smilie.

Real Life= No Fun

Fantasy Life = :das:

Exactly. :das:

I LOVE the way Mika LOOKS right into your eyes when he is talking to you! I am so SUPRISED I did not faint! :naughty:

I know! I was too.

I felt totally normal around him. I though I'd be all AHHHHHHHH...but I wasn't. He just made me feel all perfect inside.

OMG...that reminds me of when we were taken into a private room to meet Mika, I had to go so badly and I noticed that the room had a private bathroom. So, I ran in there and thought, "Now, how am I going to flush the toilet so he doesn't hear." :roftl: I was so relieved in more ways than one :naughty: that he had not shown up yet.

Well you can't very well MFC with an exploded bladder now can you?:mf_rosetinted:

wow thats weird u know when u have to pee really badly and then it just goes away:blink: well that just happened to me SPOOOKY:shocked:

Kinda like at the gig when the opeing act was on I was like OMG I am not going to be able to enjoy Mika cause i am in SO MUCH PAIN.....and as soon as the music started.....I never once again felt an ounce of pain!!!!!

UNTIL the show was over! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG...that reminds me of when we were taken into a private room to meet Mika, I had to go so badly and I noticed that the room had a private bathroom. So, I ran in there and thought, "Now, how am I going to flush the toilet so he doesn't hear." :roftl: I was so relieved in more ways than one :naughty: that he had not shown up yet.

:lmfao: Nice. Very nice.

I've been curious..how did you get back there anyways? Sorry if you've told the story a million times...

Kinda like at the gig when the opeing act was on I was like OMG I am not going to be able to enjoy Mika cause i am in SO MUCH PAIN.....and as soon as the music started.....I never once again felt an ounce of pain!!!!!

UNTIL the show was over! :mf_rosetinted:

Um. I didn't drink anything since noon that day.:naughty: I WAS NOT gonna have to pee. Afterwards i was so dehydrated, Amy and I ran across the street to get some ridiculously high priced water and chug the whole thing.

17 hours?!

And I thought us at seven hours was being tough. Wow.

Damn. We need a clapping smilie.

Exactly. :das:

I know! I was too.

I felt totally normal around him. I though I'd be all AHHHHHHHH...but I wasn't. He just made me feel all perfect inside.

YEAH, I got there at 5 AM!

And after about 2:00 in the afternoon i did not MOVE from my spot! Hey I could not take any chances :mf_rosetinted: So by the time I actually got to pee......talk about heaven!!!!!! :naughty: