American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Um. I didn't drink anything since noon that day.:naughty: I WAS NOT gonna have to pee. Afterwards i was so dehydrated, Amy and I ran across the street to get some ridiculously hig priced water and chug the whole thing.

OMG! We did the SAME thing!!!!!! I drank that bottle of water in record time!!!!! It was the best thing ever!!!!! TALK about dry mouth!!!!!! Then it was off to the back of the venue to wait another hour for Mika to come out! We got to see Perez Hilton....that made all the pain go away! :lmao:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's one of the things I loved about the L.A. show. We showed up at 8pm. :mf_rosetinted: It was so nice not queuing that day. Of course, we didn't get front row but VIP was a diferent experience. And, of course, If I hadn't recorded some of the show, I would have never known what happened because I was too focused on the after show.

YEAH, I got there at 5 AM!

And after about 2:00 in the afternoon i did not MOVE from my spot! Hey I could not take any chances :mf_rosetinted: So by the time I actually got to pee......talk about heaven!!!!!! :naughty:

OMG! We did the SAME thing!!!!!! I drank that bottle of water in record time!!!!! It was the best thing ever!!!!! TALK about dry mouth!!!!!! Then it was off to the back of the venue to wait another hour for Mika to come out! We got to see Perez Hilton....that made all the pain go away! :lmao:

Haha...yeah. Same thing. We saw Perez too...a bunch of girls left their spots in line to go see him and run across the street...but we had PRIME spots in line. We would not budge.:mf_rosetinted:

Awe, isn't Perez a sweetie? I loved him to death. I could so hang out with him. C'mon Perez...I live in LA and can give you some references. People generally like me. :mf_rosetinted:

That's one of the things I loved about the L.A. show. We showed up at 8pm. :mf_rosetinted: It was so nice not queuing that day. Of course, we didn't get front row but VIP was a diferent experience. And, of course, If I hadn't recorded some of the show, I would have never known what happened because I was too focused on the after show.

haha...but queueing was fun too!:naughty:

i know or when he shakes ur hand:wub2: i got lost in his eyes for those few seconds:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Or when he wraps his arm around you and brings you close for a few seconds. I ahve not watched the dress he hugged me in.:mf_rosetinted:

Awe, isn't Perez a sweetie? I loved him to death. I could so hang out with him. C'mon Perez...I live in LA and can give you some references. People generally like me. :mf_rosetinted:

He is a sweetie!!!! Maybe you and I can stalk him when I come to L.A.!!!!!