American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know :sneaky2: we havent really talked since the gig:naughty: i got annoyed at her for liking midwaystate more then mika:blink: i mean midwaystate is good but mike has no comparison to them HE IS AMAZING!!!

She was clearly tone deaf :mf_rosetinted:

did u guys see the new marc jacobs ad with victoria beckham and the MIKA BAG!!! i voted fierce just because the mika bag made it fierce hahaha:naughty: i even posted a comment the name was mika lover and i said omg its the mika bag!!!! I LOVE MIKA! lol!

I tried to go to the link to see it..... but my computer is so slow!!!! I still have not seen it :thumbdown:

just to prove how much the mfc has taken over my life i got home at 8 pm and i still have my coat sneakers and scarf on my hair is down a complete mess with lots of nots makeup that is all smudged cuz i am rubbing my eyes constantly and my leg hasnt stopped shaking cuz i just had a cup of tea highly caffinated! it is not safe to be near me right now:shocked: :naughty:

just to prove how much the mfc has taken over my life i got home at 8 pm and i still have my coat sneakers and scarf on my hair is down a complete mess with lots of nots makeup that is all smudged cuz i am rubbing my eyes constantly and my leg hasnt stopped shaking cuz i just had a cup of tea highly caffinated! it is not safe to be near me right now:shocked: :naughty:

ESPECIALLY not for Mika :naughty:

if mika walked into my room right now i would probably pounce on him like a tiger and then play with his' date=' as the german lady that looks like paris hilton in live in cartoon motion, curlies:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:[/quote']

fffeeewww you scared me for a second there! As that is NOT what I would be playing with! :das:

i am getting (meaning my family) is getting a prius with a color called *dumdadadummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* spectra MICA blue:wub2: :naughty: my choice can u tell:naughty:

right on! I mikafy anything and everything that I can!!!!! :punk:

o think mika should be more afraid of u then me at least i wanna play with something pg rated:roftl:

I have NEVER had a PG rated Mika dream, thought or day dream for that matter! I cannot help it!!!!! That man just SCREAMS chicken to me :das: