American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate when my mom constantly reminds me of her childhood. It does get annoying.

Everytime I do something wrong she says something like I would be smacked across the face for that :thumbdown: I just tell her that has nothing to do with the present :blush-anim-cl: Then she gets upset...

Everytime I do something wrong she says something like I would be smacked across the face for that :thumbdown: I just tell her that has nothing to do with the present :blush-anim-cl: Then she gets upset...

my mom does that ALL the freaking time!

that's when i remind her it's not the 70's (even though i wish it could be)

and she gets all pissy. :naughty:

Sorry about the really delayed response. I don't have the DVD. You're talking about Mika: Live in Cartoon Motion, right? I'll be getting that very very soon.

It's refreshing to be around someone who hasn't seen it 100000000 times and doesn't know every single word by heart. :naughty:

Sorry about the really delayed response. I don't have the DVD. You're talking about Mika: Live in Cartoon Motion, right? I'll be getting that very very soon.

It's really quite nice :wink2: The concert and the documentary alike :wub2: :wub2: His concerts are so different now though!!! :wub2:

It's refreshing to be around someone who hasn't seen it 100000000 times and doesn't know every single word by heart. :naughty:

I've only seen it a few times :bleh:

coughLIARcough :mf_rosetinted:

I'm watching it right now! :roftl: ...and I totally, uh, didn't have a DVD release party when it came out... :bleh:

I just don't want to get sick of it :naughty: Honestly, I don't think I would though haha I've watched the Grace Kelly an embarassingly large amount of times and watch it as much as possible still :wub2:

Me too!

me: MUM I WANNA TALK TO MY INTERNET FWENDS!

mom: Back in my day--

me: I honestly do not care about the 20's

mom: Go to your dungeon--i mean bed!

:roftl:

Mom: "You know, my parents would never let me do this or that or change the radio station."

me: "Well, I'm lucky I have cool parents."

And she still gets mad at me!

I've been wanting to watch the DVD since that Easter Egg thread popped up. I'm definitely gonna do it tonight.

I love that part too, Clare. Especially when Mika said Cherisse was a sh*t drummer. :D

Phew...I think I am taking a break on that scrapbooking topic.

I love when they show Mika with the band! It always cracks me up.

And I freaking adore how before he goes on stage during one of the parts, Mika blesses himself.:wub2:

Mom: "You know, my parents would never let me do this or that or change the radio station."

I've been wanting to watch the DVD since that Easter Egg thread popped up. I'm definitely gonna do it tonight.

HI guys! Ok, what easter egg? What do we get to see with it? I love that DVD. I have bought it 3 times now. 2 for me and one for a friend b/c I wanted her to watch it.

:lmao:

I told my mom her hair was the beautiful shade of greay but she got mad.

of course, my favorite part is when he's walking around Italy with Mikey and Cherisse :roftl: So many good quotes.

I love the wallet or purse part. Mikey absolutely cracks me up when he walks around behind Mika and mouths out the word "purse." :lmfao:

I also really like the part where they're doing sound check and Luke starts playing a different song - I have no clue what the song is. I've heard it before and I like it. Do any of you know what song it is?