American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I seriously just went downstairs and watched The Magnificent Seven - which is over two hours long, and I came back to my computer and thought there's no way you guys would still be awake and talking. But here you are :naughty:

:naughty: What were you thinking?

No school tomorrow, we never sleep.

I seriously just went downstairs and watched The Magnificent Seven - which is over two hours long, and I came back to my computer and thought there's no way you guys would still be awake and talking. But here you are :naughty:

Awwww :wub2: You came back just to say good night to me?! :naughty:

Good night everyone :sleep_1:

YUCK :puke: I love almost all of Johnny Depp's films.. not because of Johnny Depp, but he just picks GREAT roles!!!

I totally agree! He's amazing. I had a Johnny Depp night with my sister a few weeks ago. We watched Benny & Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, and Ed Wood. He's such a great actor.

I totally agree! He's amazing. I had a Johnny Depp night with my sister a few weeks ago. We watched Benny & Joon, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, and Ed Wood. He's such a great actor.

Have you ever seen Dead Man? :wink2: It's the weirdest movie that I don't understand, but it's AMAZING! :wub2:

Don't get me started on Edward :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: