• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to start working on mine, too.

:naughty:

Really..I have to buy a book and all that jazz.

When we meet we can exchange them and have a peak at each others. Yours might take me days to sift through since you've seen so many people!:lol3:

Haha, something tells me I'd be really bad at it.

Ooh, Jess, I didn't know you were starting one as well. That's great. :) I love my two books....I've put so much time and effort into them that they've become real prized possessions! I am actually behind on mine...and I skipped to Mika cos I need a way to remember everything... I will eventually go back to the other concerts to work on them though. :D

We would definitely need to pass ours back and forth so we could see. I am sure yours will come together once you get into it! It can be quite addicting and it's the best way to recount concert memories. :)

Bet I'd beat you.

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh hush! Just because you can beat me at chubby bunny pffff.

What are you going to do if I actually get an apple? Are you going to bob and pull out two at a time? Is it going to be like Chubby Bobbing Bunny or something? :roftl:

Ooh, Jess, I didn't know you were starting one as well. That's great. :) I love my two books....I've put so much time and effort into them that they've become real prized possessions! I am actually behind on mine...and I skipped to Mika cos I need a way to remember everything... I will eventually go back to the other concerts to work on them though. :D

We would definitely need to pass ours back and forth so we could see. I am sure yours will come together once you get into it! It can be quite addicting and it's the best way to recount concert memories. :)

You inspired me to start one! haha

I have all my ticket stubs, confetti, everything, but they're all sitting in a little box/taped to my wall. I think they'd look nicer in a scrap book.

You're right, it would be a great way to relive everything, and whenever I'm missing those memories, I can go back and read. :cheerful_h4h:

Haha, we should! :wink2:

Oh hush! Just because you can beat me at chubby bunny pffff.

What are you going to do if I actually get an apple? Are you going to bob and pull out two at a time? Is it going to be like Chubby Bobbing Bunny or something? :roftl:

:lol3: That sounds fun! And challenging. I like it.:glasses2:

Oh, well I'm glad I was of some inspiration to you. ;) You should definitely go back and search for info on prior concerts you've been to. That's part of the fun for me! I went all the way back to 1998 when I saw the Spice Girls and even found information on them... just cos I wanted to find at least a little bit on every show I've been to.

I tried finding stuff on New Kids on the Block, but wouldn't you know I found absolutely nothing on that concert. lol

I've actually been thinking of taking pictures to show you all my book...just for the heck of it. Plus, if anything ever happens to it, I want to at least have pics to remember it!

Oh, well I'm glad I was of some inspiration to you. ;) You should definitely go back and search for info on prior concerts you've been to. That's part of the fun for me! I went all the way back to 1998 when I saw the Spice Girls and even found information on them... just cos I wanted to find at least a little bit on every show I've been to.

I tried finding stuff on New Kids on the Block, but wouldn't you know I found absolutely nothing on that concert. lol

I've actually been thinking of taking pictures to show you all my book...just for the heck of it. Plus, if anything ever happens to it, I want to at least have pics to remember it!

Yea, I'm planning on going all the way back. The only thing I remember about Britney Spears (I was six!) was that we got lost looking for our car and saw her tour bus go by.

I don't really care to go that far back, might just start it off with No Doubt.

You should take pictures! I want to see what it looks like.:cheerful_h4h:

lol that's funny that you don't actually remember the performance. Easily forgettable? ;) I remember when we saw NKOTB, my dad was so mad they didn't come out and wave to us before the show. I also remember hating the show cos it was so loud. lol

I will probably take pictures! I am not sure who would really want to see all of it, but it would be fun to at least show you since you're interested in making your own. :)

I guess I just wasn't as into concerts back then. ;)

I always joke to Chris that when we get married and have kids, that I will still being a big concert-goer. I said one time "Imagine it, we'll have a kid and they will want to go to a concert and then I'll say 'Great! I'll go buy the tickets'" And I'm sure they'll wish they never mentioned it cos then their middle-aged mom will be rocking out to their fave music...

;)