American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another thing (not good though :no:) When I was in Barnes & Nobles I saw this special edition version of some magazine and it was covered with the British flag so I took a look and it was 50's years of British music so I thought Mika would HAVE to be in there! :thumbdown:

He wasn't mentioned once!!!!! :crybaby:

It had a whole page for Adele and Mark Ronson but absolutely NOTHING for Mika! It completely ruined my day..

Another thing (not good though :no:) When I was in Barnes & Nobles I saw this special edition version of some magazine and it was covered with the British flag so I took a look and it was 50's years of British music so I thought Mika would HAVE to be in there! :thumbdown:

It had a whole page for Adele and Mark Ronson but absolutely NOTHING for Mika! It completely ruined my day..

Hmph...*crosses arms* That sucks...

*sighs* When will the world get it together?

Had to be published by Americans..

Any Queen?:das:

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you got back safely! :roftl:

Me too! Now I can enjoy my beaver-free ice cream. They had no good magazines there, so I settled for In Touch. :thumbdown:

I think I'm actually gonna go watch the Bruins with my ice cream and my magazine....under my heated blanket. :naughty: It's like the best of both worlds!! Ice cream AND a heated blanket! Oh God, I'm a genius!

See ya!

Hmph...*crosses arms* That sucks...

*sighs* When will the world get it together?

America sucks sometimes :no: I'm just going to have to move to the UK then! :biggrin2:

Had to be published by Americans..

Any Queen?:das:

I didn't see any! :roftl: but I skipped the whole past part and went to the 2000's section :naughty: I was in a hurry..

Me too! Now I can enjoy my beaver-free ice cream. They had no good magazines there, so I settled for In Touch. :thumbdown:

I think I'm actually gonna go watch the Bruins with my ice cream and my magazine....under my heated blanket. :naughty: It's like the best of both worlds!! Ice cream AND a heated blanket! Oh God, I'm a genius!

See ya!

:lmfao: You have a nice time!

See ya!

A heated blanket? I have to get one of those..

Pshhh, skip the past?!

Haha, I'm going to have to go magazine shopping!

Mika's in TWO! And maybe Queen is in one! That made me happy!

I wrote it on my calender so I won't forget. :D

Wow...he will be 24.

All my siblings are older than him.

He'll be a quarter of a century old... like I will be... :naughty:

Well I'm off to go watch Nightmare on Elm Street or is it Nightmare on Elms Street :blink: Anyways I'll talk to you all later :naughty:

Elm Street...

I really need to get the other ones in the series... I've got the first 3...