American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, Hilary, that's a lot of moving. Me...I've lived here my whole life....so I am a bit torn about this transition. I love this house and this farm... and I can't imagine spending Thanksgiving and Christmas anywhere else.

...but I have to think about my mom and dad's happiness right now.

Wow, Hilary, that's a lot of moving. Me...I've lived here my whole life....so I am a bit torn about this transition. I love this house and this farm... and I can't imagine spending Thanksgiving and Christmas anywhere else.

...but I have to think about my mom and dad's happiness right now.

it's not too bad, but i'm sick of having to pack and repack.

and i get to do it again for college! XD

Did anyone else see the I drink your milkshake! skit on SNL?! :lmao::lmfao:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i forgot tonight was SNL

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i forgot tonight was SNL

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:lmfao: It was a show on the Food Network called I drink your milkshake and he was going through everything with his son and then when it zoomed back out from the guy his son wasn't there anymore.. :lmao: He started yelling 'I'VE ABANDONED MY BOY! I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD!!!!!!!' OH MY GOSH it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Besides this movie trailer...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXbnLuuVoc

:lmfao: It was a show on the Food Network called I drink your milkshake and he was going through everything with his son and then when it zoomed back out from the guy his son wasn't there anymore.. :lmao: He started yelling 'I'VE ABANDONED MY BOY! I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD!!!!!!!' OH MY GOSH it was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Besides this movie trailer...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HVXbnLuuVoc

hahaha

i wanna see that movie!

someone MUST have youtubed SNL......................

I'm good...

Ah, past midnight...I used to do that...but now I'm not allowed to...:naughty:

My dad tried that on me. :naughty: He had the internet turn off at 10, but I can be very persuasive and now it's on until the wee hours of the morning! :yay:(I have a new fascination with :yay:)

haha. why's that?

i'm on my laptop, on my bed, in my pjs, in my room. hehe. my dad thinks i'm sleeping :bleh:

My parents...:thumbdown:

And I'd be doing that if I had a laptop...but I don't...

My dad tried that on me. :naughty: He had the internet turn off at 10, but I can be very persuasive and now it's on until the wee hours of the morning! :yay:(I have a new fascination with :yay:)

Wow...that is persuasive...

Mind talking to my parents for me?...:das:

Wow...that is persuasive...

Mind talking to my parents for me?...:das:

I'm not really sure if it was my persuasiveness or his memory loss. :roftl: I had a lot of homework that I put off and I asked him to pleaaaassssssse put the internet back on and he as reallly sleepy so he did and it hasn't been changed back for monthes. :naughty: