American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahem for those of you who know Miley Cyris I always thought she was like a sweet nice girl, and she has a regular myspace page that I didn't believe at first but it is very convincing, and she has all these pictures,,

blek.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR-----EEERRRRRMMMM-----SWEETHEART!

But no matter what I say, she gets the last laugh...she's making millions and I am not...

You have twarted me yet again Hannah Montana

*Hey Mandi: U23D was pushed back 3 WEEKS because of Hannah Montana 3D....WOOOOOOOW

:naughty: :naughty:

Haha maybe... but why post them on myspace???

To ask all her friends if she looks fat? :lmfao: Almost all teens do crap like this and it messes you up when everyone stares at you so I don't blame her :naughty:

I don't know who that is..

:blink:

She's a Disney channel phenomenon.. my 6 year old cousin LOVES her and went to a concert :roftl:

You don't know Miley Cyrus?? She plays Hannah Montana!

Ooh, right. I've never watched that. I actually first heard of her..a few months ago on here. Nicka was talking about her and I was like, "Oh, I've never heard her music before." And she told me she's a Disney character, right?

lol that's funny that you don't actually remember the performance. Easily forgettable? ;) I remember when we saw NKOTB, my dad was so mad they didn't come out and wave to us before the show. I also remember hating the show cos it was so loud. lol

I will probably take pictures! I am not sure who would really want to see all of it, but it would be fun to at least show you since you're interested in making your own.

That's how I fely about the Spice Girls concert on Wednesday. I wasn't even that close, but it was soooo loud, louder than Mika concerts where I was front row, and the Justin one as well where I was also front row in a big stadium. The screaming was most unbearable at the Spice Girls, though. Obnoxious skanky girls :roftl:.

You inspired me to start one! haha

I have all my ticket stubs, confetti, everything, but they're all sitting in a little box/taped to my wall. I think they'd look nicer in a scrap book.

You're right, it would be a great way to relive everything, and whenever I'm missing those memories, I can go back and read.

Haha, we should! :wink2:

Ooh, Jess, I didn't know you were starting one as well. That's great. I love my two books....I've put so much time and effort into them that they've become real prized possessions! I am actually behind on mine...and I skipped to Mika cos I need a way to remember everything... I will eventually go back to the other concerts to work on them though. :D

We would definitely need to pass ours back and forth so we could see. I am sure yours will come together once you get into it! It can be quite addicting and it's the best way to recount concert memories.

Did I ever tell you guys? My aunt is actually a scrapbooking superfreak and she draggd me to a convention so I made some pages from GMA and nokia.

Hey Kate! I'm fine, thanks...how are you? :)

Megan, they said it won't get really bad until this afternoon. I am wondering how serious it will be...

Too bad about your trees. I hate when that happens.

Eh, flu. Oh well, I'll be over it by tomorrow morning as I'm getting two fillings and a diagnosis of my horrible heredity of teeth. :naughty:

Hope the weather hasn't gotten worse where you are!

I don't know who that is..

We're so jealous you've somehow escaped her wrath...

5 Norwalks came up, which state are you?

I know you're not the one in CT, even though it'd be awesome if you were. I was tempted to ask you once when i was a noob way back when. :naughty:

Aww...I like Miley Cyrus. I hope she doesn't go all skanky/drug-induced like so many others.

As for the pics....they look like she took them herself...and even if they are a little bit on the provactive side, she has all the right to take whatever pics she wants to of herself.

That's how I fely about the Spice Girls concert on Wednesday. I wasn't even that close, but it was soooo loud, louder than Mika concerts where I was front row, and the Justin one as well where I was also front row in a big stadium. The screaming was most unbearable at the Spice Girls, though. Obnoxious skanky girls :roftl:.

Did I ever tell you guys? My aunt is actually a scrapbooking superfreak and she draggd me to a convention so I made some pages from GMA and nokia.

Eh, flu. Oh well, I'll be over it by tomorrow morning as I'm getting two fillings and a diagnosis of my horrible heredity of teeth. :naughty:

We're so jealous you've somehow escaped her wrath...

No way, you saw Spice Girls?

Did you like the show apart from the loudness?

Ooh, really? Haha, then I want to see yours, too! We'll all exchange if I actually get around to making myself a book..:naughty: I've been thinking about doing this since summer and still haven't.

Aww, you're sick? :huglove: Feel better!

Bad teeth? Psh, they're lovely, girl! I think you have a nice smile.

I don't get the Disney Channel anymore. haha Otherwise...I'd feel your pain.

No way, you saw Spice Girls?

Did you like the show apart from the loudness?

Ooh, really? Haha, then I want to see yours, too! We'll all exchange if I actually get around to making myself a book..:naughty: I've been thinking about doing this since summer and still haven't.

Aww, you're sick? :huglove: Feel better!

Bad teeth? Psh, they're lovely, girl! I think you have a nice smile.

I don't get the Disney Channel anymore. haha Otherwise...I'd feel your pain.

I did like it! I mean, it wasn't the most intellectually inspiring musical show I've been to in my life, but it was very extravogant and overall FABULOUS. Especially the costumes!!! Maybe I'll post pictures (they're extremely blurry though) of that and the scrapbook pages.

That's a really awesome idea to exchange.

Thank you about feeling better and the compliment on my teeth. :roftl:

I can actually remember a lot from when I saw the Spice Girls in 1998. It was a lot of fun cos that was my first concert of a band that I obsessed over. :)

Btw...I, too, hope you feel better, Kate. :)

I wish I could get this stupid question answered for my class. It's dangling over my head and I'd rather be taking pics of my concert book. hmph.

yeah, you'd think since Miley is around her dad so much that she would be fairly well-grounded. Hopefully this is the case. I think she is a cute girl and would be happy for her if she could avoid all the messes that most famous teenage girls get into.

Right, i don't think she really meant to look that much older at The Grammys, country stars have big hair like that in the south. And it's not like the dress was up her butt.