American Thread Part III

mandilambi

I can actually remember a lot from when I saw the Spice Girls in 1998. It was a lot of fun cos that was my first concert of a band that I obsessed over. :)

Btw...I, too, hope you feel better, Kate. :)

I wish I could get this stupid question answered for my class. It's dangling over my head and I'd rather be taking pics of my concert book. hmph.

Thanks! What question? I'd probably be of no help, but why not?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it's not really a question that I have to answer necessarily. I am doing my readings for my education class and I have to choose two questions to ask from the readings. This is so he can make sure we are reading the book (jerk! LOL) So I am reading and reading and still have nothing I want to ask. It's frustrating because it should be so simple, but it never is.

This is a weekly thing too and I have to do it for two of his classes. BOO!

I did like it! I mean, it wasn't the most intellectually inspiring musical show I've been to in my life, but it was very extravogant and overall FABULOUS. Especially the costumes!!! Maybe I'll post pictures (they're extremely blurry though) of that and the scrapbook pages.

That's a really awesome idea to exchange.

Thank you about feeling better and the compliment on my teeth. :roftl:

It seemed like it would be really cool!

haha, whenever we're all in the same neighborhood, we're doing it.:wink2:

Haha, you're very welcome!

Ugh, I hate when teachers assign those sorts of things. You're right, it sounds simple, but it never is. I always try to think of something not too simple, but can't find anything that makes sense..

Well, the thing that I think is so dumb is that we are reading the chapters....thus we have all of the answers right in front of us! I always think I am going to ask a question that has the answer right next to it and then I'll either look stupid or look like I haven't read any of the chapters.

Ughhhhh.

Aw, how cool, Kate! I love it.

After I finish my paper...I'm going to post pics from my book for you to see!

LOL Megan. Kate...your scrapbook is great! I love how colorful you have made all of the pages.

Oh and your little TV is so cute! that's very creative.

Yay!!! Can't wait to see it! Thank you!

That's amazing! What's it for?

We were talking about making scrapbooks of the shows earlier, and my aunt dragged me to a scrapbokking convention last summer, so I'm posting the results of the 11 hour madness. :roftl: I was like, ashamed to be using scoth tape and glue. They were so high tech.

Shhhhhhh! You're interrupting Kate's presentation :naughty:

Oh :tears: Sawrry.

:eek:

COUGH. Thank you very much, Megan. You Canadian again...:sneaky2:

Just kidding :-P

I LOVE

Oh! I didn't know it was a scrapbook :bleh: I thought Kate was giving it to MIKA

Pshhh, no. Just kidding. Thank you! :biggrin2: