American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm 13 WTF!?!?! :lmao: Haha no it's my cousin steph's wedding.

Because tom jones is hott, and You're a chicken bomb?:lmao:

I know! :naughty: Well I didn't know it was your cousin Steph.. whatever you get what I mean :roftl:

Hott wasn't the word I was thinking of.... more like SUPER SEXY SHAGGING MACHINE!!!!!! *instert freaky drooling smiley here*

I know! :naughty: Well I didn't know it was your cousin Steph.. whatever you get what I mean :roftl:

Hott wasn't the word I was thinking of.... more like SUPER SEXY SHAGGING MACHINE!!!!!! *instert freaky drooling smiley here*

tom jones fan?:naughty::lmao:

omg the lesbian from bridget jones is HOT!

tom jones fan?:naughty::lmao:

omg the lesbian from bridget jones is HOT!

Yeah..... no :naughty:

I haven't seen that movie, but sure! :wink2::lmfao:

I'm going to go to bed now because... well I'm really tired and have to get up early to do homework because I didn't do it tonight :boxed::naughty:

:tears: OK BYE FOOFOO!

Foo Foo?:blink:

:lmfao:

Alexandra, I love you.

You know, I had state tests last week, and we had to write a picture prompt. I named the little girl in one of the picture prompts Alexandra.

guess what!!! my dad just called and said he wont be able to make it home tonight because he has to stay late and put a new hard drive or something in the computer at work and has to be at work tomorow at 8 am so he is staying at the office! (we have an apartement thing in the back of the office) THAT MEANS MIKA ON FULL VOLUME tHE WHOLE NIGHT YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! (my mom isnt home she is with my sister):punk:

o hahahah:roftl: hey ur the one with almost 9000 posts!

Well that took a long time! I only post when necessare :bleh:

Took her over a year to get there.:naughty:

Lucky you' date=' got the house all to yourself, eh? [/font']

I wish I had the house to myself! :shocked: The last time I did I played LICM and danced a LOT. It was probably very scary to watch! :naughty:

I wish I had the house to myself! :shocked: The last time I did I played LICM and danced a LOT. It was probably very scary to watch! :naughty:

:lmao:

I just had the house to myself for a few hours this afternoon. I watched a scary tv show and became all paranoid.

:lmao:

I just had the house to myself for a few hours this afternoon. I watched a scary tv show and became all paranoid.

I'm paranoid 24/7 :blush-anim-cl: I always think that a noise is someone coming in the house to kill me and every car that passes me is obviousely going to kidnap and rape me :no: I have a problem! I was walking to my grandma's house and a car passed me and I jumped behind a tree to hide, but then they saw me and just pointed and laughed :lmfao:

I'm really good at talking about myself :boxed:

I'm paranoid 24/7 :blush-anim-cl: I always think that a noise is someone coming in the house to kill me and every car that passes me is obviousely going to kidnap and rape me :no: I have a problem! I was walking to my grandma's house and a car passed me and I jumped behind a tree to hide, but then they saw me and just pointed and laughed :lmfao:

:lmfao: That's hilarious!

I only get REALLY paranoid walking alone at night. Especially if you have your music on full volume. Because then everything feels..like your high or something. I don't know, hard to describe.

:lmfao: That's hilarious!

I only get REALLY paranoid walking alone at night. Especially if you have your music on full volume. Because then everything feels..like your high or something. I don't know, hard to describe.

I know exactly what you're talking about! Although, I try to avoid it as much as possible! :bleh:

I know exactly what you're talking about! Although, I try to avoid it as much as possible! :bleh:

Yea, I think I've gotten smarter about walking home at night.

Now I either talk to someone on the phone when walking, or if nobody answers I pretend to be talking to someone, and have 911 dialed. Well..sometimes with the 911.

Yea, I think I've gotten smarter about walking home at night.

Now I either talk to someone on the phone when walking, or if nobody answers I pretend to be talking to someone, and have 911 dialed. Well..sometimes with the 911.

I always have someone's number dialed into my phone whether it's 911 or my dad :bleh: Once I was walking around in town and I had my dad's phone number in there and I was memorizing the license plates of all the cars that passed me when I realized that I was an hour away from my dad nad he would be NO help! :lmfao:

Quite obviously, i live in a small town and have no idea what you are talking about lol. Honestly, half the time i'll look out the window and there will be deer right there. I can bike some places, but there's no way i can walk everywhere.

Foo Foo?:blink:

:lmfao:

Alexandra, I love you.

You know, I had state tests last week, and we had to write a picture prompt. I named the little girl in one of the picture prompts Alexandra.

:wub2: why spank you.

Guess what?!?!?!?!?! I'm making Alexandra a special Mika video!!!! :roftl::biggrin2:

:shocked::wub2: *grabs and kisses*