American Thread Part III

mandilambi

I have to go to be now :no: Dang...

My mother's such a harda** LOL

By the way I showed my mother Sweet Transvestite because I really liked the song and that guy but she was kind of creeped out :roftl::wub2:

Norwalk is all about making 'vulgar jazz words' :lmfao:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dn4FkgNEf_I :20

you have to go?:tears:

:lmao: You actually like it?:biggrin2: I think tim's hot in fishnets HAHA

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha...I've never seen that movie. I know. So horrible. What kind of Johnny Depp fan am I?

See ya later girl!

It's not a very popular one, but it is DEFINITELY the best!! :woot_jump: I have 2 Crybaby posters in my room! YUMMY!

Good night!

you have to go?:tears:

:lmao: You actually like it?:biggrin2: I think tim's hot in fishnets HAHA

Yeah... I do :tears: Apparently laundry and sleep are VERY important! :sneaky2:

I really do like it! The song and he's just wonderful in a strange way :wub2: I love his dancing!!

It's not a very popular one, but it is DEFINITELY the best!! :woot_jump: I have 2 Crybaby posters in my room! YUMMY!

Good night!

Yeah... I do :tears: Apparently laundry and sleep are VERY important! :sneaky2:

I really do like it! The song and he's just wonderful in a strange way :wub2: I love his dancing!!

Pffft whoever made those craps up, must have been drunk :sneaky2:

i know eh!!!:wub2: his little pelvic swign lol

As I know Miss Alexandra knows from reading every other thread I post in :bleh: I wuvs you.

I will probably not be on much the next few days. my aunt is visiting from Wisconsin and we'll be doing stuff and I have to share a room with my sister...which equals very little MFC time. I'll try to get on when I can, but I'm just letting you all know!

As I know Miss Alexandra knows from reading every other thread I post in :bleh: I wuvs you.

I will probably not be on much the next few days. my aunt is visiting from Wisconsin and we'll be doing stuff and I have to share a room with my sister...which equals very little MFC time. I'll try to get on when I can, but I'm just letting you all know!

Aww, have fun with your aunt!

We'll miss ya!

*jumps into the thread and thrusts curly hair wildly*

:lmfao:

Is it already out?

Haha, he seems like a good actor, who is he?:blush-anim-cl:

Is this something I should know?

It came out yesterday! His name is Javier Bardem and he's won a LOT of awards for the Spanish movies he's been in, but this was one of his first big roles :wub2: Apparently he didn't like the haircut! :shocked: I really don't understand..

:lmfao:

It came out yesterday! His name is Javier Bardem and he's won a LOT of awards for the Spanish movies he's been in, but this was one of his first big roles :wub2: Apparently he didn't like the haircut! :shocked: I really don't understand..

my feet are frozen *puts on feet warmers*

AND I JUST CAN'T LET YOU GO, I CANT LOSE THIS FEELING!

a twist of fate makes life worth wild you are gold...and SILVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

MY SISTER IN LAW IS PREGNANT!

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT (AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!) :woot_jump:

this is actually the 4th time being an aunt (well, step aunt) for me, but this one is the first biological one!

WOOT! :yay: CONGRATS!!

I wish I was an aunt!

It's too bad I have to go to bed now.. Good night!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

MY SISTER IN LAW IS PREGNANT!

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT (AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!) :woot_jump:

this is actually the 4th time being an aunt (well, step aunt) for me, but this one is the first biological one!

ooooooooooooooo thats so exciting!!! i am an aunt as well!!! my neices and nephew call me auntie ( pronounced anty) aimee:naughty: hehehe they like how it rhymes lol i only have 3 neices and nephews but i have many more to come since i am the youngest of 6!!! i have been an aunt since i was 7!! hahahaha

ooooooooooooooo thats so exciting!!! i am an aunt as well!!! my neices and nephew call me auntie ( pronounced anty) aimee:naughty: hehehe they like how it rhymes lol i only have 3 neices and nephews but i have many more to come since i am the youngest of 6!!! i have been an aunt since i was 7!! hahahaha

I'm kind of really jealous... i just like kids too much. LOL I'm the youngest too... but of 2 hahah so it doesn't really mean much.. since my sister is only 13 months older and she is only 21 so i dont think there will be any kids quite yet... :naughty:

i've got 2 nieces (step) and a nephew (step)

but they just call me Hilary. :bleh:

i'm the youngest of 4' date=' but I have 6 step siblings.

so really i'm the youngest of 9. :doh:

hooray!! how exciting!

eee i'm still bouncy!

WOOT! :yay: CONGRATS!!

I wish I was an aunt!

It's too bad I have to go to bed now.. Good night!

night megan!

i've got 2 nieces (step) and a nephew (step)

but they just call me Hilary. :bleh:

i'm the youngest of 4, but I have 6 step siblings.

so really i'm the youngest of 9. :doh:

eee i'm still bouncy!

night megan!

wait then you either are the youngest of 3 or have 5 step siblings or your the youngest of 10:blink: :naughty: