American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*points and laughs* I'm not going to be able to get on MFC on Monday until late at night because I have a movie marathon thingy and on Tuesday I'm going skiing in Minnesota until Thursday and I'm not sure hwo much I'll be able to get on :tears:

I'm going to pretend to enjoy myself for my mom though! :cheerful_h4h:

*hugs megan and sobbs*

:lmfao:

OI!!!! Well, on the bright side (for me anyways) when you guys are back in school i'll be one break:) I think ours is April 6th maybe? When do you guys get out of school for summer?

Sometime in July because we keep getting snowdays. :bleh:

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Happy Early Birthday!

THAT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

that would be a great birthday present! getting out of school! I reeeeeaaalllly can't wait for summer. I'm working part time at a zoo!!! crazy right!

We've had 3-4 and thats a lot for us, but i don't think they'll push back school. How many have you had!!??

We've probably just had a weeks worth, but every day that we miss we have to make up at the end and we were supposed to get out at the end of May :bleh:

:lmfao:

Happy Early Birthday!

*wonders why megan is laughing while she is crying tears of jellybeans*

:blush-anim-cl: FANKS

that would be a great birthday present! getting out of school! I reeeeeaaalllly can't wait for summer. I'm working part time at a zoo!!! crazy right!

elmvale or toronto zoo? I went to the toronto zoo, i think , and i bought this lemur thing that clipped on to my back. I thoguht i was an explorer :lmao:

We've probably just had a weeks worth, but every day that we miss we have to make up at the end and we were supposed to get out at the end of May :bleh:

wait, you missed a week, and you were supposed to get out in may....but that week added a months worth of school?!!!

may june july....???:blink:

elmvale or toronto zoo? I went to the toronto zoo, i think , and i bought this lemur thing that clipped on to my back. I thoguht i was an explorer :lmao:

Neither. seeing as i live in Michigan lol. It's not a huge zoo, but my dad knows some people there so i get a spot!

I have been to the toronto zoo though, and thats super cool :)

When people are in pain it makes me happy :original:

:blush-anim-cl: FANKS

You're welcome.. in case you didn't know that video is now your birthday present! :naughty:

wait, you missed a week, and you were supposed to get out in may....but that week added a months worth of school?!!!

may june july....???:blink:

I meant June! :doh::blush-anim-cl:

You're welcome.. in case you didn't know that video is now your birthday present! :naughty:

I meant June! :doh::blush-anim-cl:

haha, i figured as much. Lets see, a year from this April i'll be in England!

i'm excited.:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Neither. seeing as i live in Michigan lol. It's not a huge zoo, but my dad knows some people there so i get a spot!

I have been to the toronto zoo though, and thats super cool :)

oh hahahaha i thought you were fomr toronto. teehee.

:roftl: sicko.

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

XD And i was just wondering why you were in the american thread :doh: I was going to welcome you into my fellow shrine of torontoism

Oooh! So sorry to disappoint! Michigan is close enough to Toronto...just an itsy bitsy lake lol. I'm about 5 hours away from Toronto.